Sofia - Split 3

HarveyB

vv dont give a shit about what the tenents do anymore.like i said if i owned vv alex,anna,nick ivo and sonia would have been history by now.i like nastya just dont like what she did last night boobie and serge would be gone to.i would have cams everywhere except toilet area and once you hide or take down or cover a cam your gone no explanations.

Perhaps we don't realize just how hard it is to find someone willing to live on cam. Sometimes you have to accept crappy employees out of sheer desperation. Makes me think that VV and VH are not doing that well financially. 

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Perhaps we don't realize just how hard it is to find someone willing to live on cam. Sometimes you have to accept crappy employees out of sheer desperation. Makes me think that VV and VH are not doing that well financially. 

Yes but the great problem in Sofia like VV told me is the management there. They obviously gave the girls contracts different from them the people in Moscow signed. VV management in Russia is quite angry with Bulgaria management about this case.

8 minutes ago, canito said:

it looks like nastya is going out she getting dressed up now.im off to work later everyone.

She can go to VH and stay there. Maybe we can get Polina instead of her to Sofia. For all who are into wool sweater and long pants fetish :angel: