Sofia - Split 3

HarveyB

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yea, a bit low even for me. Although I must admit that I about to post a wish for him to go floppy on her. I figured that would be justice served, but I don't want to wish that on anybody so I refrained. He's understandably pissed though, she fucked over every paying VV member. 

why do you think she is moving there?

ok that is too bad for vv i guess, and is not much a good news for VH ether, unless they each take one room each and have open relationship, we are going to see hours of this sitting watching tv or her on the phone/computer doing her thing.

Yes, she is trapped in VH. Pretty sure they know about her hiding deceitful problems on VV. Apparently, there is no where to hide in VH, but I'm sure she'll find a way. There's always the light switch and a blanket. Questions is, how long will VH take it. People aren't paying to see that. 

If anyone thinks what I said was over the top tough fucking shit. Nastya is so full of shit it isn't even funny by any means and the crap she pulled off with Voyeur Villa was uncalled for and she deserves everything she gets. She lies constantly, manipulates people, ignores all rules when it pleases her and the list goes on and on. She is a useless, pathetic human being with no remorse for what she does. There should be a special place for people like her. Now with 27 days left on a Premium Account there is an empty room in Sofia because she decides it's a great idea to move in with her crackhead boyfriend/cousin whatever the fuck he is. Fuck her, fuck him, fuck them, they deserve each other. That's about all I have to say about that.

think the positive side of it now there is empty bedroom in sofia for new people,if VV is not dragging its feet to put new people there its a good thing, as it was VV was full and we were stack with the people we have now .

Just now, sat11 said:

think the positive side of it now there is empty bedroom in sofia for new people,if VV is not dragging its feet to put new people there its a good thing, as it was VV was full and we were stack with the people we have now .

I see it only as a slight positive. Yes it's good that we get to hope for some new blood but it still won't address the glaring problems of Sofia. This apartment is still completely separated from the rest of the VV apartments so there's still only so much one could expect. On top of the fact that Boobie and Serg now are a completely lame couple. The greatest new blood in the world won't change Sofia from being a snorefest, not unless they can generate big parties that are worth looking at. Boobie and Serg don't even know the definition of party or having a social life.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I see it only as a slight positive. Yes it's good that we get to hope for some new blood but it still won't address the glaring problems of Sofia. This apartment is still completely separated from the rest of the VV apartments so there's still only so much one could expect. On top of the fact that Boobie and Serg now are a completely lame couple. The greatest new blood in the world won't change Sofia from being a snorefest, not unless they can generate big parties that are worth looking at. Boobie and Serg don't even know the definition of party or having a social life.

Serg acts like he stopped dragging he knuckles on the ground a few months ago and Boobie is not much better. A slim chance they would find a fun couple to live there with those two is not likely

• Upvote 1

that is absolutely true, the thing is they became a grown up couple and nastya was like a teen they did not seem to have any connection so they did not to party with nastya and her friends that made them isolate them selves and setteled to their own rutine , what they need is some one with their level and who has good level of fun with good wild friends, but not a couple that will make two individual couple doing their own thing.

• Upvote 1

this apt should go to vh & another moscow apt should replace it. this place is like a shack in the mountains whose only purpose is to shelter someone from a blizzard. no other people around at all. no friends stopping by even to do nothing. at old sofia people used to come over, sit on the terrace, and have a reason to go topless or something. that doesn't exist here. i don't see how it can survive in the long run on vv. there's really nothing to see here at all.