Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

She even took the blanket that Alex and Anita were using. Now she shut the door to the kitchen and sleeps alone. She barely said a word to either of them. It's definitely over between those two. There isn't even a point for Alex and Carmen to hide at this point.

Definitely.

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok since Tula is reading CC, allow me to inform them that their show is boring as shit now! Glad, I'm not a payer, cause I would be pissed off wanting a refund. What a complete waste!

And this comment is exactly why I never pay attention to anything you say. Because it's not like you'll stop watching VV. When something interesting happens you'll be the 1st on here with your shit. But when something doesn't go exactly how you want it to, you're the first on here talking about how glad you are that you don't pay. You not being a payer didn't stop you yesterday from coming on here trying to make people think people were shooting at each other.

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Uh um, you just paid attention to what I said. I'll let it slide this time though.

Amy just don't pay attention to Misc, hopefully he will go away.  I did hear what sounded like gun fire to me. I really believe someone was shooting guns in the hall.

2 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Amy just don't pay attention to Misc, hopefully he will go away.  I did hear what sounded like gun fire to me. I really believe someone was shooting guns in the hall.

I could care less what he says. Whenever nothing is happening in VV members bombshell each other. Same thing happens in RLC forums. I know what I saw and heard. Anybody else would have thought the exact same thing.