Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

This is my last post on the Tula forum. This is the absolutely stupidest thing I have seen on VV thus far. They did all of this to get all the attention on them. Lets face facts Tula wasn't the most happening apartment. How did I come to that conclusion, easy look it Anna all snuggled up to Alex now. She obviously knows. So with that being said I will not support this tom foolery. More or less this is all bullshit and so are the people living in this apartment. Fuck whoever you want hopefully the STD's catch up with you at some point or even better someone gets pregnant. Oh, by the way this is just because everything was hidden I'll paint a picture for everyone of what it might have looked like if we could seen what was going on. Elmer Fudd fucking a pig enough said. What a sad, pathetic apartment.

All I hear now is the sound of air leaking out of a balloon. I'm not giving up yet though. Frequently, what appears to be making up, is just a band-aid. An emotional need to pretend that things are back to normal. The reality that Alex cheated on her will continue to rise up. 

2 minutes ago, canito said:

hi everyone just got home from work did i miss anything interesting?

Anna and Alex are back together. In bed together for a while. Anna has already sucked his dick. The other girls are milling about doing nothing special.