Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

à l’instant, jabbath1987 a dit :

Mais Ann est tellement plus heureux quand Petra est là ...

Yes know real but it looks like there are a lot of explanation between it for a subject that annoys one can then another

15 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i also witnessed his outburst. it is in the tula archives. you have criticized me in the past for not knowing the facts. check the tape richard cranium then decide.

Stupid Anna that she obviously doesn't remember that blow. What I do remember is that Alex seemed to give Anna a blow but hit the wall. He wounded himself rather seriously and not for the first time.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

That cuddle bear on Anns bed is new? Could be a strong indication of a bf she sees outside of appartement and would describe while shes not home at night

Yesterdays she showed a men's portrait to Alex and Anna and was obvously dissappointed that Alex was completely not and Anna only alittle bit interested. The photo stands on top of the bed now. If it isn't a popstar then it is perhaps a lover.

11 minutes ago, beardman said:

Stupid Anna that she obviously doesn't remember that blow. What I do remember is that Alex seemed to give Anna a blow but hit the wall. He wounded himself rather seriously and not for the first time.

and you are right. she is stupid for staying with the asshole. 

Il y a 1 heure, beardman a dit :

Yesterdays elle a montré le portrait d'hommes d'Alex et Anna et était obvously dissappointed que Alex était complètement pas et Anna seulement alittle peu intéressés. La photo se trouve sur le dessus du lit maintenant. Si elle est pas une popstar alors il est peut-être un amant.

I think popstar photo

I think I was quite right when I said 15 days ago that Ann was having a lot of bathing in the morning before leaving and in the evening when she was coming in and there is only one profession, One must be very clean the prostitution if not prostitution in a special salon for that quarter today returned with accessories bdsm and lingerie and as she has no new guys I do not see what her could serve him for her alone so She practiced in dehort of vv voilat her absent of all days for 15 days to look at the archives and I think surment that know with pétra