Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

it looks like they are just waiting to write off ann & petra & see no need to change the name since they apparently have no one ready to take their place. or maybe waiting till contracts run out & then bring in zoe's maybe sister & kojak or hopefully some other guy with her. also since anna & alex are obviously no longer working out they are still looking for another couple also. or they have no clue what to do. tula & voro are not getting much attention. they have to know that or they are complete idiots.

• Upvote 1

best thing to do in tula for me,it's kick out everyboy exept ann and put kojak with girlfriend here in replacement of anna/alex and ann move his ass for find a boyfriend faster if she don't want accept the guys vv propose for her

• Upvote 1

il y a 22 minutes, clivebb a dit :

meilleure chose à faire dans tula pour moi, il est kick out everyboy exepté ann et mis kojak avec sa petite amie ici en remplacement de anna / alex, et Ann bouger son cul pour trouver un petit ami plus vite si elle ne veut pas accepter les gars vv proposer pour elle

I do not think that ann wants to find other guy today it has l target to have other goal to leave every day for long hours

3 minutes ago, astra said:

I do not think that ann wants to find other guy today it has l target to have other goal to leave every day for long hours

if it's that she have to leave vv,i like ann but see her without boyfriend here it's totally boring,it's one month now this shit during in tula

d

34 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

or maybe waiting till contracts run out & then bring in zoe's maybe sister & kojak or hopefully some other guy with her. also since anna & alex are obviously no longer working out they are still looking for another couple also. 

That is NOT Zoe's sister. Zoe has made out with her, sucked on her tits and used a vibrator on her when she was tied up. 

il y a 7 minutes, clivebb a dit :

si elle est qu'elle ait à quitter vv, j'aime ann mais la vois sans petit ami ici, il est tout à fait ennuyeux, il est maintenant un mois cette merde au cours de tula

I also like j ann good too but i think vv waits for the end of ann contract then she will leave onment vv

Voilat pétra parre and I wanted to see if it was for petra the accessories bdsm buy part ann but not ann has to keep the accessories and hits with as I said his behavior has changed for 15 days so I continue to say what practice sex In a living room in dehort of vv

Et depuis 15 jours, elle reçoit beaucoup de vous appeler sur son téléphone et ressemble beaucoup à son téléphone trop et chaque matin, elle obtient sms et les appels téléphoniques à chaque fois avant de quitter

41 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

d

That is NOT Zoe's sister. Zoe has made out with her, sucked on her tits and used a vibrator on her when she was tied up. 

suck my weiner you asshole. when you have an opinion do not quote me . you are a moron.