Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

My comment wasn't a stupid opinion like yours. I was stating facts to disprove your stupidity. Don't get mad at me because you realize you said dumb shit.

Apparently, it was a "stupid opinion" since siblings are capable of and have participated in sexual relations with each other. The fact that they had sexual relations does not preclude them from being sisters.

• Upvote 1

@golfer06, @Harvey Brooks Camcaps has this wonderful facility where you can create a list of those whose bullshit you don't want to see. It is the "ignored list" and is found on the drop-down of your profile avatar. I suggest you use it and add miscvoyeur to the list of trolls whose worthless opinion is simply not worth the aggravation it causes. He is the first and only member of my list, and has been for some time.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

My comment wasn't a stupid opinion like yours. I was stating facts to disprove your stupidity. Don't get mad at me because you realize you said dumb shit.

find her birth certificate and then you can say whatever you want. strange things that we don't necessarily agree with happen all the time. girls are different in that they have much more intimate contact than guts. my opinion is that they look like they could be sisters and that is true. a blind person could see that there is a resemblance. also no ones real name is used so forum members use names to refer to people according to what they think. i don't think kojak's name is kojak either . do you? duh!!!!

2 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

@golfer06, @Harvey Brooks Camcaps has this wonderful facility where you can create a list of those whose bullshit you don't want to see. It is the "ignored list" and is found on the drop-down of your profile avatar. I suggest you use it and add miscvoyeur to the list of trolls whose worthless opinion is simply not worth the aggravation it causes. He is the first and only member of my list, and has been for some time.

thank you for the tip. you are absolutely correct. reading anything he has to say is a complete waste.

I smell bad vibes in here.

Does it really matter so much if thats was her sister? I think not some people think yes. So what? Just different opinions we have.

I add nobody to ignore list because I think an open fair discussion is always better than ignoring people. No conflict has ever been solved by ignoring people.

• Upvote 2

I would normally agree with you @jabbath1987 BUT, if the person you are trying to have a discussion with chooses to be insulting at every opportunity then a "fair discussion" is not what they are after. They are simply looking for attention and, like a child having a tantrum, they are more likely to start behaving properly if you ignore them than if you give them the attention they want. I'm sorry but someone who is not prepared to treat others with at least some level of respect does not deserve my attention.  

• Upvote 3