Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

VV completely fucked up with her. She was literally the only reason I was even considering signing up and they won't even put her name on the site let alone find her a guy. Yes I agree that she has put in zero effort into finding a guy herself and that is also very disappointing. I swear every time VV does one thing good they do three things to fuck themselves. This company really pisses me off sometimes. 

This is keeping you in the track..... don´t let us be alone here...

no matter what they do or stay together or not they are finished. they don't work as a couple. they need serious help.alex's inability to perfprm in bed and his drinking are making him more distant and i wouldn't be surprised if we see a violent outburst from him soon. he's done it before and things are worse now.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

no matter what they do or stay together or not they are finished. they don't work as a couple. they need serious help.alex's inability to perfprm in bed and his drinking are making him more distant and i wouldn't be surprised if we see a violent outburst from him soon. he's done it before and things are worse now.

I a gree, if not tonight soon, Not that I want to see it, I never would

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yup.. Always the guys fault. Never the girls fault. That's usually how it works, right? Despite not knowing the language or what is being said to one another. Just assume it's the guy's fault. Makes perfect sense.

When I have seen him hit Anna and all she did was try and keep him from getting hert, and the fact that drinks to much and he has a bad atatude, it is usaly is falt

Il y a 29 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit:

CeT nôtre câlin sur le lit Anns is nouveau? Peut-être juin forte indication d'ONU bf Qu'elle Voit en dehors des appartement et décrirait Alors shes pas à la maison la nuit

Non, je ne pense pas qu'il vient de gars quart  tôt le matin, elle est venue à la maison avec beaucoup de magasin acheter, elle a eu beaucoup de sac, donc je pense qu'elle elle sait que même sa laide offerte en peluche