Voronezh - Split 15

StnCld316

dont get me wrong he a good actor all his movies are awesome i dont care if he is or not he still makes awesome movies.from riddick and all the fast and the furious with rip paul walker and xxx.but i heard he said it in one of the celebrations of the grammies unless he was just teasing his fans. 

Really, I didn't know Van Disel was gay? 

Anyways, about Nick, there's been speculation since day 1. Interesting though, he doesn't like to play with others sexually, only Lisa. She's tried in the past, but he gets all shy and then grumpy. Seeing Lisa and Iris together was one of the best moments on VV for me, but Nick had to go and ruin it. If he were gay, he might use that as an excuse to sneak it in, but alas, he's a coward when it comes to sexual exploration. 

Remember how upset he got with Lisa about it. What an idiot. As if Iris was some threat to their relationship. Might be different in another situation but this is VV, where sexual exploration is an opportunity. I think these poeple lose site of that often. Generally, VV picks people who seem quite naive. Perhaps, if they picked poeple with more experience things would be better. Although, I could see how things could get very scripted and out of hand. I'm really amazed how difficult it is for them to find swingers though. 

• Upvote 1