Jess & Sam

20 minutes ago, clivebb said:

if it's just fo see her ass again i can give you a video of her asshole gaping when they was on vacation in sofia during the last summmer lol

Thanks for your offer but prefer live shows and yes, you're right, its just about to see her asshole, preferably gaping. No philosophy no political science fiction just sex. And good fun. This is what I expect from vv vhtv or whatever the name is 

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Do you care of she gets abused in the process or is your pleasure more important than her pain? 

Amy, you are talking to wrong person. Abuse and rape are serious allegations, if you witnessed that you should call the police, I didn't see anything like that 

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I didn't say rape, but if you can't see the abuse, you're not looking hard enough. He has slammed her down and punched at her. Everyone likes to go along with the idea that she likes rough sex, but when you see it, she's not exactly screaming in pleasure so much as she's just taken it cause it's what Alex wants. She let's her love for him get the best of her and she let's him abuse her. He got to the point where he literally couldn't orgasm unless he was roughing her up. There is no way that she comes out of this heathly. I dont want to argue with you. I'm just making the point that the viewers peasure comes at her expense, perhaps even later. I don't think it can be denied that they have a toxic relationship. 

Frankly speaking I don't care about their toxic relationship I'm married . What I can advise , if she feels that her partner was a mistake she should find someone else. It's like when you watch movies you don't think of private life of actors, you just enjoy a movie. I pay and demand  

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

@Voyeur House TV I think it's great that you respect the feedback from the forum members, but also please keep in the mind that there are only a handful of people that post here and are indicitive of your entire subscriber base.

camcaps is the forum number one with this voyeur sites,i think a good part of their members are here,

if voyeur-house.tv is here and not only on twitter there is a good reason,there is many potential members here and it's the good place for doing the promotion of the site

@voyeur-house.tv: what is that number writing on guest bedroom (22-04) ? is it a date of 22 april with the arrival of new couple in this guest bedroom? if yes it's very far,is it possible during this time to take one camera in this guest bedroom for put in layla/eric bedroom pls? really need another camera in layla bedroom thanks.

58 minutes ago, clivebb said:

@voyeur-house.tv: what is that number writing on guest bedroom (22-04) ? is it a date of 22 april with the arrival of new couple in this guest bedroom? if yes it's very far,is it possible during this time to take one camera in this guest bedroom for put in layla/eric bedroom pls? really need another camera in layla bedroom thanks.

They wrote on twitter that a new couple is coming to this apartment on Sunday. Sunday's date is the 22nd, so I think it's a typo and should say (22-01).

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, heineken said:

They wrote on twitter that a new couple is coming to this apartment on Sunday. Sunday's date is the 22nd, so I think it's a typo and should say (22-01).

ah ok thanks i have missed that tweet,yes probably an error of number

Lina & Alex just announced on twitter  they have found more people willing to be a part of vhtv. Hopefully there is still a little room for Anna from vv among all new waiting in a queue. And Alex of course.