Jess & Sam

10 minutes ago, Yury said:

Who fart in sofa? :biggrin:

777.gif

888.gif

Hahahaha busted!! They rarely put a cover or a towel when theyre screwing on this sofa. Theres leakage down there when your plowing away, and it rubs off on the sofa, or drips down someones leg. Then after that they might sit on it, leading to more nastiness. I'd love one time to see one of the women on here, be sitting on that while blowing there boyfriend whose playing with her tits, and when she gets up see a big wet spot on that couch. That would be hilarious. And why do i want to see that, i have no idea.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Well they didn't have sex with each other much less in the same room.  Nonetheless, today was a good day here. All the tenants hung out together totally nude and seems to get along nicely. Looking forward to more fun here.

Would be a great progress see this in the Anna Alex appartement. But I guess I am just dreaming

Hi everyone, one thing I did notice is that Eric & Layla purposefully left there bedroom door open whilst they where having sex, and at the money shot, they both looked around at the door to see if they where being watched, it appeared that they wanted to be watched. I have run the sequence back on two monitors, watching both rooms together and I think just at the money shot, the other male went to get a glass of water. It could have been that they heard. Either way, that's a development in its self.

• Upvote 1