Jess & Sam

2 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

Back up agora, rapazes se foram e Jess se foi.

But she did not go out with them. I watched as he walked in with Eric closet and closed the door. Then cam fall and now we have a hole in the time line.

30 minutes and more of the "convenient" for the purpose of them there. Ok we were ludribriados in this and we lost.
They have earned their time alone without cam.
I hope, however, that this "novel" is now over and we can have the complete sequence later.

1 minute ago, HarveyB said:

Jess estava no banheiro, na cama agora.

Imagem 2017-03-03 21.59.10.png

I'm getting expert at finding people out of sight in the bathroom. The moment I posted she was. But before HUm she went into the closet with Eric and they closed the door. And like I said, she did not go out with the boys

• Upvote 1

Ok. Now you guys are just conspiracy theorists. He took his shorts off in the bathroom at 7:05 in front of Layla. They talked for a few minutes and Layla brushed her teeth. Then he brought his shorts into his room with Layla present. The only thing that happened was Jess following Eric around like a lost puppy. But nothing sexual transpired between the two.

• Upvote 1