Jess & Sam

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I covered all the rooms and the bathroom and I think she is not being wasted by her boyfriend now. Lol
:biggrin:

Here's a "quickie" in the bathroom that I'd like to see there.:biggrin:

Even because I thought the big guy's line was different.::)
First time we see him (or second best if we count apartment Eric) accompanied (and very well accompanied) by a woman there.
:dodgy:

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Eu propositadamente me referi a Deus como um "ele". Eu acho que Deus supera uma forma física e, portanto, não é nem masculino nem feminino. Os termos simplesmente não fazem sentido nesse nível. 

Is the movie on board so bad or did you watch it before? Or do not you?

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

It's work. Just for a day. Sorry to disappoint. But I will take the time to find something interesting to stare at for a while and eat well! 

Okay wish you success and a great stay anyways :heart: I am off to bed. Gnight

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Isso funciona. Só por um dia. Desculpe decepcionar. Mas eu vou tomar o tempo para encontrar algo interessante para olhar para por um tempo e comer bem! 

Basic rule in VH. What happens in VV stays in VV.
(Voyeur Vegas) .lol:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Uau, Jess está tendo um bom tempo, ela é tão cutie, espero que ela não ficar doente com tudo o que se deslocam embora

I'm really here having fun with her. Crazy for the guests to leave as nothing will yield there.
Looking forward to seeing how Jess is at this moment in bed. Lie down and sleep (which I do not expect) or literally climb on the chandeliers. The strength and support of all this is whole and sober. Sam.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I'm really here having fun with her. Crazy for the guests to leave as nothing will yield there.
Looking forward to seeing how Jess is at this moment in bed. Lie down and sleep (which I do not expect) or literally climb on the chandeliers. The strength and support of all this is whole and sober. Sam.

They make such a sweet couple, he really seems like a good man for her, he's a good lover too!