Jess & Sam

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

2 caras 10 minutos atrás foram ambos sobre essa coisa cama arrancada no LR. Jess ainda está acordado? Eu estava aqui 4 horas abo e ela estava realmente bêbado, dançando em torno de toda a cozinha, e Sam estava rachando-se a observá-la

Now she sleeps. As you noted she tried with Sam before but he simply slept.

She got dressed again and went back into the hall.
The guy who had been looking for a bed before was more than once moved from there by Sam.

Awake ... gave what he gave. In short for the removal of the 2 for a time too much of the cam was given the opportunity and the space due to both for this. I can not condemn them.

If it has been properly harnessed, we really can not affirm it but rather suppose and observe.

As I also observed, today (yesterday: 01 am here.) Was the day for votes of confidence to be broken, Mine at least were.
sl

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Não vê-la fazer nada de especial. Mas talvez eu tenha perdido algo.

No you did not lose since we really did not see anything happening there.

Anyone here ever seen anything concrete when it comes to balconies to "smoke" or smoke? Or the Harry Potter closet?

We just surround ourselves with time and ciscunstancias at the very least strangers and out of purpose there. Before and after.
That is exactly the case for example.
I beat all the visiting characters we've had there at the Forum and this one (which I call spider) is new there.

In my search I did not find just one. The one that went out together with Eric and Layla at dawn once and only the couple returned.

I do not think it was with this one. Your face does not look familiar to me there, or to the site.

Just for reinforcement, I do not think Jess has somehow a light-hearted spirit or a bad behavior. Especially in relation to Sam. Only her physical state made it "nothing" happen there.
Understand why then the baptism of "spider".