Jess & Sam

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it is & she didn't.

Maybe she gave herself a quickie orgasm with the shower head spray. I think Mormons think thats "dirty", . "Thou shalt not play withi thine own pussy, or tits, or face eternal damnation"  oh Wait , i think thats what they told us in Catholic school. my bad

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Actually polygamy is against the rules of the Mormon church. The ones that do that may call themselves Mormons, but they are not accepted member of the church. Sorry, I'm only barely an expert on the Mormon church. 

Alright reverend Amy :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I love this girl.. she spends almost an hour watching TV and playing with herself, but can't seem to get herself off. He's sleeping next to her, but doesn't have a clue what's going on until she wakes him up and jumps on his dick. Good thing he was up to the task, quickly got a hard on and proceeded to fuck the shit out of her.  Gotta respect a girl who just takes what she wants, when she wants it. :cool:

Jess_&_Sam_Sex_2017-04-14_Cam_6.mp4

Jess & Sam Sex 2017-04-14 Cam 6_1.jpg

Jess & Sam Sex 2017-04-14 Cam 6_2.jpg

• Upvote 6

Even though the blonde guest of Jess & Sam's (referred to mostly as "Mormon Girl") works hard at concealing her girly bits from the cameras, I think watching her shower and dress is still sexy. She is super cute and so young that you just have to smile when you watch her take a shower with her bra on. The poor girl has to hose off her undercarriage because she's on her period, but wearing her bra into the shower means those pits won't get washed.

Here's the video of both the awkward shower and the "no reveal" dressing. Still damn sexy though. ::)

Blonde_Guest_Shower_2017-04-14.mp4

Blonde Guest Shower 2017-04-14A.jpg

Blonde Guest Shower 2017-04-14B.jpg

Blonde Guest Shower 2017-04-14C.jpg

Blonde Guest Shower 2017-04-14D.jpg

Blonde Guest Shower 2017-04-14E.jpg

Blonde Guest Shower 2017-04-14F.jpg

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

I love this girl.. she spends almost an hour watching TV and playing with herself, but can't seem to get herself off. He's sleeping next to her, but doesn't have a clue what's going on until she wakes him up and jumps on his dick. Good thing he was up to the task, quickly got a hard on and proceeded to fuck the shit out of her.  Gotta respect a girl who just takes what she wants, when she wants it. :cool:

Jess_&_Sam_Sex_2017-04-14_Cam_6.mp4

Jess & Sam Sex 2017-04-14 Cam 6_1.jpg

Jess & Sam Sex 2017-04-14 Cam 6_2.jpg

Has Sam ever failed her in the hard dick department? He always seems"up" for task of pleasuring his sweetheart Jess. 

• Upvote 1