Jess & Sam

vh talked about having an all girl house. maybe even a gay guy house at some point. she's practicing for an asexual house. and her religious order could be the shakers. they weren't allowed to touch at all. oh i forgot. there aren't any left cause they didn't produce any children.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

vh talked about having an all girl house. maybe even a gay guy house at some point. she's practicing for an asexual house. and her religious order could be the shakers. they weren't allowed to touch at all. oh i forgot. there aren't any left cause they didn't produce any children.

Lol Golfer sometimes your posts are hilarious :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I noticed that Tara and Jess & Sam don't talk to each other all that much, most of the time they stay in there rooms which is not very exciting. Tara acts like she would rather be somewhere else she is not having fun being there so why is she there  :huh:   you need to make this place look like there having fun not a depressing looking place

1 hour ago, Russ said:

I noticed that Tara and Jess & Sam don't talk to each other all that much, most of the time they stay in there rooms which is not very exciting. Tara acts like she would rather be somewhere else she is not having fun being there so why is she there  :huh:   you need to make this place look like there having fun not a depressing looking place

That's exactly what I asked myself. Theres absolutely no chemistry between them. So why is she there @Voyeur House TV

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Last time they said they didn't have a clue and just said that Sam and Jess invited her. Well, actually, they said Eric and Layla invited her, but that was clearly wrong. She seems depressed to me. 

Can't imagine they invited her as they basically ignore her.

24 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Tell me about it. That's what I said back VH and I got no response. She's an enigma and will remain one. I think she is doing it for some kind of ressearch project for school. That's my best guess and it's not a very good one. 

Her project is a very important one, she's trying to figure out ways to help insomniacs get a goods nights sleep without dangerous drugs or sleeping pills. . She's going to package up her time here on videos, watch them and within 5 minutes you'll be fast asleep. Very important project

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Her project is a very important one, she's trying to figure out ways to help insomniacs get a goods nights sleep without dangerous drugs or sleeping pills. . She's going to package up her time here on videos, watch them and within 5 minutes you'll be fast asleep. Very important project

Haha Ash:biggrin: made my day 

• Upvote 1