Jess & Sam

In the Moment Archive, VH literally refers to her as mormon girl Tara. They may not have any actual information on her to share. She's young and attractive, let's see where it goes.

Maybe nowhere, but VH isn't filling beds with anyone new lately,  so give her chance. ....or not, I couldn't care less.

I don't think that she's a paid participant. It's a Win-Win for VH. She does get naked in the bathroom on cam and she fills an otherwise empty bed. Why would they kick her out until

they get someone else?

33 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

eric & layla should move back & their hot friends could take over the ice cave. mormon girl tara can go back to utah & finish her term paper. call it people having sex all around me while i do nothing.

Tara might be one of Donnie or Marie Osmond kids.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

if they don't come out with more info on tara (that she is staying) in the next 5 days I'm not going to continue subscription

Shes gone again. As I said she only had one backpack with her. She wasnt going to stay longer than that night.

48 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

eric & layla should move back & their hot friends could take over the ice cave. mormon girl tara can go back to utah & finish her term paper. call it people having sex all around me while i do nothing.

Now theres a plan! Sounds like Eric is giving it to Layla right now, of course i'm too poor to get my sub back yet so i'm not seeing anything but a sofa.Ive said it before, You gotta Eric some credit, for a kid he manages to hold out cumming for quite a while before shooting his wad into his hand. , he takes all the time to please her, and really seems to take his fun secondly. For a young guy thats pretty unusual, like a lot of the men on here, it's shoot first, ask questions later. And to hold out with such a beautiful woman is commendable.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Now theres a plan! Sounds like Eric is giving it to Layla right now, of course i'm too poor to get my sub back yet so i'm not seeing anything but a sofa.Ive said it before, You gotta Eric some credit, for a kid he manages to hold out cumming for quite a while before shooting his wad into his hand. , he takes all the time to please her, and really seems to take his fun secondly. For a young guy thats pretty unusual, like a lot of the men on here, it's shoot first, ask questions later. And to hold out with such a beautiful woman is commendable.

check the last 2 sessions. look ma no hands!!!! see if he can keep that up.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

check the last 2 sessions. look ma no hands!!!! see if he can keep that up.

I saw that on the pics you guys posted, She seems to like it when he shoots it on her chest, it looked like he missed her tits, such a large target too, he needs more target practice, lucky bastard!! i mean that in a good way!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh shit yes. You are right. Would be a real beating for VH losing her. She seems to have an argument with Sam

They were laying in bed watching something on the laptop, seemed fine. An hour later she's bailing.