Jess & Sam

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Nós ouvimos você e parece que temos alguém novo para apresentar a este apartamento. 

Unless the "chains" break in there at once, I will turn my focus to the other apartments (soon I position myself thus, who would say).
I do not like bad things solved and crafted efficiently failure.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Unless the "chains" break in there at once, I will turn my focus to the other apartments (soon I position myself thus, who would say).

Sorry sometimes its really hard to understand you. Google translation?

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry sometimes its really hard to understand you. Google translation?

Correct translation now?

23 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Again, Angie before the party was okay with Mick, something happened between them, that broke the chain. And it happened in one of the breaks to 4 to "smoke".

13 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We hear you and it looks like we have somebody new to introduce to this apartment. 

Reading the past 3 pages of posts (including my post and especially the VH moderator), it is as if we are all visiting a zoo and looking in on the animals; and it is the zookeeper who decides who needs a new mate. It's like the classic movie 'Planet of the Apes'.

I just can't stop laughing at the ridiculousness of what I've been reading  ...and trust me folks, I'm laughing more at myself than anyone else.  #RealityCheck

Seriously guys I dont get that whole discussion about Angie and Mick. When they dont get along with each other one of them must leave I suppose. We dont know what contract they have and so we dont know who will it be.

And all who talk about cheating here: They were no couple before and Angie simply hooked up with another guy. Mick is free to find himself another girl also.

Nobody is hold captive in there like in a zoo or prison.

7 minutes ago, Howard said:

Reading the past 3 pages of posts (including my post and especially the VH moderator), it is as if we are all visiting a zoo and looking in on the animals; and it is the zookeeper who decides who needs a new mate. It's like the classic movie 'Planet of the Apes'.

I just can't stop laughing at the ridiculousness of what I've been reading  ...and trust me folks, I'm laughing more at myself than anyone else.  #RealityCheck

Just to be curious: Why cant you use normal font and colors like everybody else in here?

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

Lendo o passado 3 páginas de postos (incluindo o meu post e especialmente o VH moderador), é como se estamos todos visitando um zoológico e olhando para os animais; E é o zookeeper que decide quem precisa de um novo companheiro. É como o clássico filme 'Planeta dos Macacos'.

Eu não consigo parar de rir do ridículo do que eu tenho lido ... e confiar em mim pessoal, estou rindo mais de mim mesmo do que qualquer outra pessoa. #RealityCheck

13 minutes ago, Howard said:

I believe that I am included in this package and I agree with the term "ridiculous" for this situation. In gender, number and grade (I hope the translation correctly passes the message)

Decision taken, I hope it will lighten a little Layla who is virtually alone (or together with Eric), charging the spotlight to this apartment.

The posts of images themselves in this forum reinforce without question what I position here.

Not that I'm not following their performances with satisfaction.:cool:

Archived