Jess & Sam

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's not totally absurd. I feel the same way. No matter how hot the girl is or how hot the sex is, for me personally, watching the same two people fuck over and over always gets boring in the end. It definitely doesn't help that I personally don't find their sex to be all that hot. Despite me criticizing their sex I do like Layla and her personality. Eric seems like a really cool dude and it was cool to see their relationship grow from fuck buddies to an almost full on relationship. Having said that, the two of them alone are not enough to hold strong interest, at least not for me. 

I'm sure VHTV will find replacements for this apartment soon as there is a 2nd bedroom that's not being used right now and both Mick and Angie have just recently gone. It just takes time.

I was hoping there would be more singles on this site but unfortunately VHTV has become another couples brigade like RLC and VV. I really do hope things will get more interesting in the future.  I'm still on the fence as to which site I'm gonna drop money on.

We are, two, since I still stand (practically ripping) in RLC.
There we also had a recent resumption of surprises.
Thanks to replay I can keep a close attention, since at the moment my free focus is all directed here.
I think only this as a word of encouragement to good work is enough, no?
And I understand how you position "single" couples. Yes, it would be a good idea, because we would see more diversification. The problem is that they would inevitably end up sooner or later as a closed couple. Here at least we anticipate this stage.
Again, my feeling.

5 hours ago, heineken said:

Eles trazem singles. Natasha era solteira quando se mudou e encontrou um namorado. Anton e a primeira garota que ele morava com Polina eram solteiros quando se mudaram. Eu acredito fortemente que Mick e Angie, assim como Sveta e Vlad eram solteiros quando se juntaram. Eles foram colocados em uma situação para se tornarem casais rapidamente. Eles também tinham o outro apartamento todos os singles com Amy e Alya, mas eles não duraram. Eu acredito VHTV tenta misturar-se bem com trazer em solteiros e casais. Mas os casais tendem a durar mais do que os solteiros. É por isso que todo mundo que está em hoje é acoplado.

Heineken, HI!

5 hours ago, heineken said:

They do bring in singles. Natasha was single when she moved in and found a boyfriend. Anton and the first girl he lived with Polina were both single when they moved in. I strongly believe Mick and Angie as well as Sveta and Vlad were all single when they joined. They were just put in a situation to become couples rather quickly. They also had the other all singles apartment with Amy and Alya, but they didn't last. I do believe VHTV tries to mix it up well with bringing in both singles and couples. But the couples tend to outlast the singles. That's why everyone that's on today is coupled up.

I had not read your post yet because I was focused on answering miscvoyeur, but what you exposed or I just reinforced the idea that we both have on this subject and therefore our line of reasoning has credit and merit.
Our feeling, apparently .lol

1 hour ago, Yury said:

Ela estava no telefone com a garota. Acho que é a amiga dela, eles tiveram uma conversa amistosa. Em particular, eles falaram sobre um cara. Como eu entendo, eles se conheceram recentemente. Eu sugeri que ela vê uma foto desse cara.

Okay, I got scared, because the translation looked like it was a female relationship partner and not as a female friend.
It would have been strange if she were Bi and kept doing this tough game with Layla there.

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Okay, I got scared, because the translation looked like it was a female relationship partner and not as a female friend.
It would have been strange if she were Bi and kept doing this tough game with Layla there.

I have problems with English. I'm writing a "friend" about friend male and the "girlfriend" about friend female. I do not mean their sexual relationship. :biggrin: