Jess & Sam

14 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Now they arrive (by the luggage in the hall), possibly the third and expected couple. Let's see how things go on (as VH says, lol).

I still don't think Alex and Lina are going to be here much longer. They probably came back just to welcome this new couple and will be gone later today or tomorrow. It looks like they manage 3 apartments on VH, Eric and Layla, Natasha and John, Sveta and Vlad. So I would think that's what they'll continue to do and then make an appearance every once in a while. 

1 minute ago, heineken said:

Eu ainda não acho que Alex e Lina vão ficar aqui por muito mais tempo. Eles provavelmente voltaram apenas para dar as boas vindas a este novo casal e terão ido mais tarde hoje ou amanhã. Parece que gerencie 3 apartamentos no VH, Eric e Layla, Natasha e John, Sveta e Vlad. Então eu acho que é o que eles vão continuar a fazer e, em seguida, fazer uma aparição de vez em quando. 

Until the events of this morning and could have been much better I would be hoping for you to be completely correct.
But I noticed very carefully that who took the step to reverse the previous image that we had between Eric -Layla x Alex -Lina, of not comfortable between them, was precisely Lina herself (with her attitudes and initiatives).

And so I hope now and with more this increase of people there, that she and Alex can be a little more present.
I agree, of course, about the condition "over" on the apartments quoted. But they need a base and there in my view is their best point of landing.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Until the events of this morning and could have been much better I would be hoping for you to be completely correct.
But I noticed very carefully that who took the step to reverse the previous image that we had between Eric -Layla x Alex -Lina, of not comfortable between them, was precisely Lina herself (with her attitudes and initiatives).

And so I hope now and with more this increase of people there, that she and Alex can be a little more present.
I agree, of course, about the condition "over" on the apartments quoted. But they need a base and there in my view is their best point of landing.

But now it looks like the new couple just moved all of their things into the bedroom and Eric and Layla took Alex and Lina wherever they might be going.

Of course there is the possibility of a third couple being in this apartment as the living room couch opens up to a bed. But I still don't think that's an ideal situation for a couple that is living here on a more permanent basis.

But you are right. If they were to have a base, I think this is the best apartment. I remember Alex staying over the night before new cameras were added to Natasha's. So they must be close to each other. And that could also mean Alex and Lina could make their base in the second room of Natasha's.  

15 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

This apartment is now called Eric & Layla & Jess & Sam.

Welcome Jessica and Samuel (Jess & Sam) to this House. Hope they will get used to new life easily and will give us the most enjoyable views over there :)

Welcome to them. I have no worries here because all people brought in by @AlexLina are great.:biggrin: