Jess & Sam

38 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! CC was down all night, but Eric was very busy acting like a damn drunken fool. This guy has some apologizing to do tomorrow. Lalya, for just plain acting like a childess idiot. Lina for molesting her passed out body. He grabbed her tits and pussy. Finally, to Alex for laying on top of his naked body with his naked body. Eric should not drink too much ever again. 

BTW, this all stems from his ED and it's clearly starting to get to him and more importantly, Layla. Something better change or I think Laylan is going to find another hard cock and Eric is going to be left out in the cold. 

I saw Layla looked pissed at him. She wouldn't even look at him. But I wasn't really following the apartment at the time, so I didn't know why. I did see him stumbling around and bumping into walls though.

Thanks Guys !! I'll watch some of it,if it's still available in timeline.I see VHTV has still not introduced Archives/Video Gallery while RLC Replay now has the favorite scenes listed from the past 24 hrs.Nice and Convenient !!

Their Tech is certainly advanced and are rolling out things pretty quickly.