Jess & Sam

On 04/04/2017 at 5:25 PM, golfer06 said:

Esta é uma declaração de moda para outro site. Apenas não cabe aqui. Alguém descobriu por que ela está aqui ainda? Se é para nos colocar a dormir, está funcionando.

Capture_2017_04_04_16_19_53_462.png

Capture_2017_04_04_16_20_14_457.png

Capture_2017_04_04_16_20_28_768.png

Reading and responding late. But neither could I observe better than this. I loved it !!!!!
:heart::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 minutos atrás, thedbear disse:

Leitura e resposta tardia. Mas nem eu poderia observar melhor do que isso. Eu amei !!!!!
:heart::biggrin::biggrin:

The girl is comfortable with the guests. Do not miss too much if you observe possibly already known from other occasions. That was not here.

Just now, Amy3 said:

I was actually raised as a Mormon when I was a young kid. Lasted until I was about 8 and then we moved to a city where they didn't have a church. Never went back. 

Haha did not expect that. But we all like you the way you are and how you share things of your life with us.:heart::heart: I bet you dont own a sister wife dress. Please say no :biggrin::angel:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I am nice to the missionary guys when they stop by though. I know what they are going through. I could never have done that.

Thats nice being nice to people cant be wrong. I was raised striclty catholic but someday I rebelled against all that stuff and I am now an atheist 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Isso é bom ser agradável para as pessoas não podem ser errado. Fui criado católico striclty, mas um dia eu me rebelou contra todas essas coisas e agora sou um ateu 

If you believe in your own convictions then you are not an "atheist" at all.
::)