Jess & Sam

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Buffering has been bad for me most of the past 24 hrs. Would like to subscribe once VH takes care of the buffering problems.

Are you free or premium? Subscribe to premium to switch high-power servers. You never will get the best picture as free user on VHTV, guys :(

These guys are rocking there!

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Are you free or premium? Subscribe to premium to switch high-power servers. You never will get the best picture as free user on VHTV, guys :(

I'm sorry but I have to call horse shit on that. It's one thing to only allow the minimal quality to free users to free up bandwith for something like HD quality for subscribers, but asking someone to take the chance and just subscribe to get a regular smooth stream is absurd. How would a free user who stumbles on to VHTV who doesn't visit CC know that subbing will give him a good stream and not automatically assume that the stream is just going to be shit? And what happens when someone subscribes and still gets buffering issues? Because during the 2 day trial I had, there was almost never a moment when I didn't have buffering issues. Granted the buffering was a lot better than when I was a free user, but the buffering was still quite noticeable regardless.

• Upvote 1

On 25/01/2017 at 7:19 PM, thedbear said:

We have to see though that Angie is evolving day by day.

It has already become clear that Laya was asked to address her in this subject and did not postpone resistance.

A little more and soon we will be seeing significant progress in this field. More Jinga and strip poker for this (and their arrests as a loser), lol

Just to say that I was right, in my observation above. Tune of time.:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm sorry but I have to call horse shit on that. It's one thing to only allow the minimal quality to free users to free up bandwith for something like HD quality for subscribers, but asking someone to take the chance and just subscribe to get a regular smooth stream is absurd. How would a free user who stumbles on to VHTV who doesn't visit CC know that subbing will give him a good stream and not automatically assume that the stream is just going to be shit? And what happens when someone subscribes and still gets buffering issues? Because during the 2 day trial I had, there was almost never a moment when I didn't have buffering issues. Granted the buffering was a lot better than when I was a free user, but the buffering was still quite noticeable regardless.

Hey miscvoyeur, thanks for bringing it up. The thing is, there is no "free up bandwith thing". Free and Premium infrastructures are two totally different things. We do not share resources of Premium servers with free streams and vice-versa. We are aware, that there may be buffering for free users, and it is not OK, we know. The reason this happening is just because we grow faster than expected and we're a bit late with hardware updates for free users. And we do not rush, actually, because we're focused on delivering the best service for paid users. 

I'm sorry to hear you had problems during your trial subscription. Did you send a measage to our Support team? If they did not solve it, that is our professional fuck up and please let me know your account details via PM, i will investigate that personally to see how bandwidth load could affect the buffering on your side, if it did. 

We work really hard to improve VHTV for everyone, and you can help us becoming the best.