Jess & Sam

Just now, nack said:

Hey Jabbath/Clive/Harvey..Is it a good time to subscribe.Is the timeline working fine....:biggrin:

@Clive - Have you recorded.I might hound you if the timeline buffers on me..:biggrin:

it's working great for me,just recorded the three session of this morning with the timeline and  no buffering for me,don't wait to long time for take suscription, 70 $ for three months it's a good deal

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Forgot to mention - no stupid scrolling with crazy sensivity. Thumbs on hover will be rolled out after this version

And I just saw we get two more appartements this month. Thats just... wow. Thay must be good to keep up with realm2 though :biggrin:

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

And I just saw we get two more appartements this month. Thats just... wow. Thay must be good to keep up with realm2 though :biggrin:

As you have already seen - apartments are constantly developing. They may lack of activity, improve with time, decrease in activity and so on. Of course, we're doing our best to start up apartments with action from the start, but we always give them a chace for starting period to develop themselves.

Be aware, new pricing is on it's way too.

5 minutes ago, clivebb said:

it's working great for me,just recorded the three session of this morning with the timeline and  no buffering for me,don't wait to long time for take suscription, 70 $ for three months it's a good deal

@voyeur-house

Will the 90-days subscription be renewed automatically by 90 days?

Soon is 3month celebration of VH!

4 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

As you have already seen - apartments are constantly developing. They may lack of activity, improve with time, decrease in activity and so on. Of course, we're doing our best to start up apartments with action from the start, but we always give them a chace for starting period to develop themselves.

Be aware, new pricing is on it's way too.

Ok cool. Can you give us a headsup about Nasty? She going to return? 

Just now, spielo said:

@voyeur-house

Will the 90-days subscription be prolongated automatically by 90 days?

Soon is 3month celebration of VH!

For sure, if your subcription is recurring. Those who purhased subscription before Nov29-30, had one-time subscriptions, because we wanted to make sure that we deliver good and stable service before starting charging automatically. You can check it with Verotel or asking our Support.