Jess & Sam

45 minutes ago, russ said:

I don't care if she was cheating or dumping the other guy it's not my problem, I just want to she her having fun fucking or what ever

You are discriminating or dishonest. The fun of her is more important (to you !) than that of him!. Or is it about your fun? I agree with you that the girls on VH don't have to be examples of virtuousness. Everyone here doesn't want that and is for that reason not in the position to criticize. See my earlier remark.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

O que é quando eles estão em relacionamento aberto? Não é bom culpar alguém por trair quando você não sabe uma coisa sobre lá relacionamento ...

Guysf, follow the timeline and understand that it was Mick himself who got out of what was intended (possibly all together and mixed).

His behavior and drink made it.
I believe that "smoking" has also contributed to this outcome.

To see that Angie returned increasingly uncomfortable from these pauses.
Eric even tried and very intermediary, but with no result.

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm sorry but I have to call horse shit on that. It's one thing to only allow the minimal quality to free users to free up bandwith for something like HD quality for subscribers, but asking someone to take the chance and just subscribe to get a regular smooth stream is absurd. How would a free user who stumbles on to VHTV who doesn't visit CC know that subbing will give him a good stream and not automatically assume that the stream is just going to be shit? And what happens when someone subscribes and still gets buffering issues? Because during the 2 day trial I had, there was almost never a moment when I didn't have buffering issues. Granted the buffering was a lot better than when I was a free user, but the buffering was still quite noticeable regardless.

I agree - that was a lame reply from VH.  I might try the 3 day subscription to see if the buffering improves. I'm moving along at 100Mbps so I know buffering is most likely not on my end.

@VHTV: what is the project now between angie and mick? i think we will see nothing between them now with what happened last night with the guest guy,

bring the guest guy in replacement of mick can be good,angie having alot of fun with this guest guy last night

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Howard said:

I agree - that was a lame reply from VH.  I might try the 3 day subscription to see if the buffering improves. I'm moving along at 100Mbps so I know buffering is most likely not on my end.

For sure it shouldn't lag on your end with this bandwidth and trial/premium plan. Let us know about your experience.

10 minutes ago, clivebb said:

@VHTV: what is the project now between angie and mick? i think we will see nothing between them now with what happened last night with the guest guy,

bring the guest guy in replacement of mick can be good,angie having alot of fun with this guest guy last night

We (VHTV) don't interfere with participant lifes. Cannot comment on their relations. However, we can forward some important requests (if we consider them important) to participants or their managers.