Amy, Alya & Max

20 minutes ago, russ said:

New girl in A A M covered camera in bathroom. She's to shy.

It seems like she thought it covers toilet. Now she know it doesn't and camera covering is prohibited

9 minutes ago, nack said:

Has the timeline improved ? RLC timeline has graphs depicting activity.Is this the same or navigation difficult ?

No, Timeline stays in Beta right now, so no visual improvements. We're focused on video gallery (archive) and as soon as we introduce it, we'll update timeline too.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

It seems like she thought it covers toilet. Now she know it doesn't and camera covering is prohibited

No, Timeline stays in Beta right now, so no visual improvements. We're focused on video gallery (archive) and as soon as we introduce it, we'll update timeline too.

So by video gallery you mean recording initiated by members like VV or something else ?

54 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Please don't insult our intelligence, the guest used the toilet, flushed the toilet, got undressed, put on a towel, washed her underwear THEN covered the camera before she had her bath.

1 hour ago, nack said:

So by video gallery you mean recording initiated by members like VV or something else ?

The system VV uses is inconvenient and outdated. Our gallery will be collected by operators (our team) and moderators (most active users), and the next stage would be automatic highlight saving - our system will save videos by itself based on the popularity of these moments.

14 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

Please don't insult our intelligence, the guest used the toilet, flushed the toilet, got undressed, put on a towel, washed her underwear THEN covered the camera before she had her bath.

I said "it seems". No insults given. And, as I said, this person was instructed to prevent this from happening in the future. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

The system VV uses is inconvenient and outdated. Our gallery will be collected by operators (our team) and moderators (most active users), and the next stage would be automatic highlight saving - our system will save videos by itself based on the popularity of these moments.

If and when that happens..you will find a new premium subscriber and of course 2 new apartments as promised.

21 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

the problem it's there is nothing to recording in AAM appartment ! this all teasing shit with amy alya make me tired now,2 days left and i'm out till i see sex with amy and alya here and better quality videos in bedrooms it's too dark

1 minute ago, steeve said:

the problem it's there is nothing to recording in AAM appartment ! this all teasing shit with amy alya make me tired now,2 days left and i'm out till i see sex with amy or alya here

So this apartment will be closed or kicked out, if no views will be given by premium users and you. Right now too many people watch them - that's why they may find their behavior as satisfying. Let them know via Twitter, they may even answer you privately on your request.

8 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

So this apartment will be closed or kicked out, if no views will be given by premium users and you. Right now too many people watch them - that's why they may find their behavior as satisfying. Let them know via Twitter, they may even answer you privately on your request.

the question it's how many freeloaders watch this appartment! that's why this appartment is still online,all we can see on the free cams is the best we can see so not necessery pay for have acces to pay cams for this appartment because nothing happen on pay cams,i stay with the free cams now till i see something change with amy alya it's simple,this appartment is a monastery for the young virgin girls amy alya,why they never give us a true show like masturbation,this red dildo is just for the decoration...