Amy, Alya & Max

2 minutes ago, steeve said:

the question it's how many freeloaders watch this appartment! that's why this appartment is still online,all we can see on the free cams is the best we can see so not necessery pay for have acces to pay cams for this appartment because nothing happen on pay cams,i stay with the free cams now till i see something change with amy alya it's simple,this appartment is a monastery for the yung virgin girls amy alya,why they never give us a true show like masturbation,this red dildo is just for the decoration...

No question - we do not count free views. Only premium views matter, because the time spent watching the cams by premium users is the money our participants get. So there is no problem of freeloaders or anything related to that.

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

No question - we do not count free views. Only premium views matter, because the time spent watching the cams by premium users is the money our participants get. So there is no problem of freeloaders or anything related to that.

ok well the most stupid in the history of this appartment it's the premium members continue click on that (me include),there is no reasons for something change with amy alya till the members continue click in this place,that's why i will be back in 2 days with the free cams,it's the best solution for see something change later here,thanks.

2 minutes ago, steeve said:

ok well the most stupid in the history of this appartment it's the premium members continue click on that (me include),there is no reasons for something change with amy alya till the members continue click in this place,that's why i will be back in 2 days with the free cams,it's the best solution for see something change later here,thanks.

That makes sense. 

29 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Problem is many people still klick at it to see Kojak fail again and again. Its like passing a car accident. You dont supposed to look but many people still do it...

That appartement is more like a sitcom with the topic "A guy is surrounded and visited by hot chicks but is never able to score"

If we get two nice appts more this month for me they can stay. I can click on them when I need sth. to laugh about:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Problem is many people still klick at it to see Kojak fail again and again. Its like passing a car accident. You dont supposed to look but many people still do it...

That appartement is more like a sitcom with the topic "A guy is surrounded and visited by hot chicks but is never able to score"

If we get two nice appts more this month for me they can stay. I can click on them when I need sth. to laugh about:biggrin:

We need to reconsider our business model. It seems like the "TV" in our name stands for something more :D

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

So this apartment will be closed or kicked out, if no views will be given by premium users and you. Right now too many people watch them - that's why they may find their behavior as satisfying. Let them know via Twitter, they may even answer you privately on your request.

There will always be lot of interest in watching an apartment with cute girls. ... but ... There will also a lot of disappointment or even a lot of anger, if the girls in this apartment are actually just open for teasing. It also does not help to have a very unpleasant personality as a male resident there. 

Sure, you could put this on the viewers, but the disappointment will be about you, because you are the company the customers pay too. 

Look at that RLC thread..Barca especially..they have stupid body paint activity with boring teasing and all the known culprits have come out tongues wagging and salivating and spamming that thread.I believe there are a lot of Oldies there.Leora masturbates and teases for one hour and the page count goes up by 50.RLC has hit lottery with the kind of subscribers they have.Old,Horny,Never seen naked girls before.and love teasing.

Give me Masha-Sasha,Zoe-Jack,Alina-Eugene,Lex-Iris,Nelly Bogdan anytime over Barca Shit except NIcole.

If only VHTV has 50% of Barca Like subscribers,there revenue would go over the roof.

Amy-Alya was meant to be tease only apartment.It;s just that we Hounds from VV signed up instead of the oldies from RLC..:biggrin:

I feel quite relieved now that i have trashed Barca apartment again.:shy: (Have done it in that thread too)

22 minutes ago, MrBox said:

There will always be lot of interest in watching an apartment with cute girls. ... but ... There will also a lot of disappointment or even a lot of anger, if the girls in this apartment are actually just open for teasing. It also does not help to have a very unpleasant personality as a male resident there. 

Sure, you could put this on the viewers, but the disappointment will be about you, because you are the company the customers pay too. 

Sure we fully understand it and the quality of this apartment or the one, that may substitute them will be improved significantly based on all the feedback we got from our premium users.