Amy, Alya & Max

29 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Anyone notice the latest tweet by VHTV. They post a picture of them smoking in the bathroom and call it "Bathroom Fun," Clearly their definition of fun is a lot different than our definition.

It depends on what they smoke. :biggrin:

All 3 of them are out of place. But V H looks at who gets the most viewers and they told me that A & A  were in 2nd place. so there is no way they will change anything as long as they rank in the top two. So the problem is that everyone watches them hoping something will happen and that is the problem.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, russ said:

All 3 of them are out of place. But V H looks at who gets the most viewers and they told me that A & A  were in 2nd place. so there is no way they will change anything as long as they rank in the top two. So the problem is that everyone watches them hoping something will happen and that is the problem.

Whatever counting system VH is using, it will never reflect the real viewers´ opinion. If they count the click ins, A&A will have a high result because many people are checking if there will be something. For sure they do not control the time, somebody is logged in. And even this is not reflecting the truth, as most viewers have broadband and several windows tabs in use.

Anyhow, I / we have to consider a complete boycott, to refrain totally from the click... That seems to be the only chance....

1 hour ago, russ said:

Ranking in 2nd means nothing when they are only 3 apartments.