Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

I am fairly confident the Grisha Maria episode was anal - there was much disappearing to the bathroom beforehand, then lots of lube applied from the fridge???, then some grunting and finally he scooped her up and carried her off to the bedroom. In the latter part of the same time frame Alina and Eugene re-entered the flat with the guest. I recognise him from before but cannot remember exactly how long ago. Certainly he has been in the flat before G &M arrived there.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

I am fairly confident the Grisha Maria episode was anal - there was much disappearing to the bathroom beforehand, then lots of lube applied from the fridge???, then some grunting and finally he scooped her up and carried her off to the bedroom. In the latter part of the same time frame Alina and Eugene re-entered the flat with the guest. I recognise him from before but cannot remember exactly how long ago. Certainly he has been in the flat before G &M arrived there.

Maybe hes homeless guy who got a haircut?

2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Yes i thought it maybe could be. She looks quite different as usual when they do it:

MariaGrisha2017-04-04_16_1.jpg

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

They must have read your comment; they are laughing nearly as loudly as I did when I read it. Like it!

Would be cool when they actually laughed about it. Hey guys when you are reading this: You are great :heart::heart: Oh and beware of the homeless guy... Nah just kidding :angel:

• Upvote 1

Maria is lovely; she was sitting on the sofa doing her makeup (which continues), went to the bedroom to get some other item not in her makeup box, returned, leaned over rah back of the sofa to give Grisha a gratuitous kiss, then came round sat down and carried on with her makeup. Bit like a lady I know. ::)

I think Grisha & Maria are quickly becoming one of my favorite couples on VH-TV. You can tell they really enjoy each other. Always laughing and playful. Makes watching them even better. I also thought it was funny when Alina, Eugene and a male guest interrupted them while Maria was getting fucked from behind. It was nice of Alina to close the door and give them some privacy.

This video is from last night (cam 6). I'll try to post the video from the other two cameras too, because they look great from any angle.

Grisha_&_Maria_Sex_2017-04-04_Cam_6_(720p).mp4

Grisha & Maria Sex 2017-04-04 Cam_6.jpg

• Upvote 6