Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

Just now, canito said:

what was going to happen,happend tonight,we probably wont see this again for awhile.

Who knows, maybe if anything hard core happened, they might like it and do it again. The screwed up part is we never know if it was all a tease with somekissing and fondling, or the real thing. 

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

So

So you"re saying only the lights in the apartment we're killed? Who would do that and why?

When the light went out, everyone was in front of a camera. Except Maria, who was in the stairwell and came into the apartment, shortly after the light was off. Fuse box in staircase?

One of the guests argued with Grisha in front of the camera over the camera, and briefly held the lens.

2017-04-24 07_24_11.jpg

2017-04-24 07_24_31.jpg

2017-04-24 07_24_33.jpg

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Tão horrível como é para todos nós, não há nada vh tem de ganhar por não querer uma orgia para acontecer com essas pessoas, e tê-lo ao vivo em seu site. Os assinantes estariam no céu, os assinantes não poderiam assinar, e as pessoas ficariam felizes. A forma como isso acabou apenas irritou todo mundo e com raiva. Depois de uma terrível falha no outro apartamento, esta é a última coisa que eles querem que aconteça.

This is exactly the point. With the beginning of today I actually visualized a compensation and a "light" at the end of the tunnel that became Anna and Alex with their "neurosis".

Maria showed us what we saw today really comfortable with this type of relationship and Grisha also.

We're really missing all the fun there. And believe me you're having a good time,

I still have hope of getting a little or a spare with the energy return.
At dawn there would be hardly any repair, but now it is day and work begins. And the guests apparently would not leave so soon.

It would really or will be the turn of this apartment in expectation. And in a certain way the site's rise that in the last weeks has not created any kind in this sense.
Quite the opposite. Another example of shot in the foot: (Sara) ??? And Jeka,

4 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

When the light went out, everyone was in front of a camera. Except Maria, who was in the stairwell and came into the apartment, shortly after the light was off. Fuse box in staircase?

One of the guests argued with Grisha in front of the camera over the camera, and briefly held the lens.

2017-04-24 07_24_11.jpg

2017-04-24 07_24_31.jpg

2017-04-24 07_24_33.jpg

So you think Maria and Grisha killed the power because their friends wanted them to? So the subscribers couldn't see what happened next?

1 hour ago, balt2103 said:

Quando a luz se apagou, todos estavam na frente de uma câmera. Exceto Maria, que estava na escada e entrou no apartamento, pouco depois que a luz estava apagada. Caixa de fusíveis na escada?

Um dos convidados discutiu com Grisha na frente da câmera sobre a câmera, e segurou momentaneamente a lente.

2017-04-24 07_24_11.jpg

2017-04-24 07_24_31.jpg

2017-04-24 07_24_33.jpg

Through the timeline we see Maria effort to try something for a return to light. As noted perhaps a problem of the circuit breaker. This convincing me that the problem is real. Timeline Cam 4 (05: 21hs onwards)

55 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Então você acha que Maria e Grisha mataram o poder porque seus amigos queriam? Assim os subscritores não poderiam ver o que aconteceu em seguida?

I believe until the energy has already returned, but the site cam system is still off.

• Upvote 1

I couldn't care less about any of this crap. What annoys me is why people don't tell their guests not to touch the camera. They don't live there. They have no right to do that. It's the tenants responsibility to tell that to their guests and it's VH's responsibility to make sure the tenants tell that to their guests.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

2017-04-24 07_24_11.jpg

2017-04-24 07_24_31.jpg

2017-04-24 07_24_33.jpg

I just saw this moment and the guest is not arguing with Grisha, but what I observed trying to understand what might be wrong with the lights. And she does not "hold" the camera lens and touches it. The gesture then tells you everything.

Maria returns with Grisha after retrieving the cat, which I had already signaled, left by the open door. Someone apparently came to warn about.
Apparently the fall seems to be only in the apartment and not in the building in general.

We really are facing a tremendous lack of luck. Both for us and for them there. Again, what a shame VH.
Goo

Plan better for the next one.
What a reinforcement it will be soon.

I'm starting to get ready to go to work, and I can see that the cams have not yet returned.

Already go to almost 08 hours of fall. It has given more than enough time to redo a whole new electrical system. The more you repair one.

We are already leaving for 12 a.m. there and without a logic that is not conventional or intentional.

For the "jury" act as a defender or hangman I point to the cam 04 or 05 and watch for the sound (from 05:10 onwards). A simple and simple question .. Because everything is too dark and why not use the "candles" that were used in the bathroom. It is evident from who was there that there was no less interest in this.
Unfortunately my feeling of being ripped off (to say the least) is great here.

The question, though, is why? I hope VH really covers this answer.