Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

LOL.   Well, it's light enough in there now!  :biggrin::biggrin:  I swear, from one extreme to the other....  You fix the night vision on the cams and I'll bet ya make customers and participants happy.  Duh....

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Very uncool for guys to come in here with masks on. To me it's absolutely unacceptable.

you reminded me of the time when nastya snuck over to vh while still with vv & then got the boot. she thought nobody would recognize her. how'd that work out for her?

24 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you reminded me of the time when nastya snuck over to vh while still with vv & then got the boot. she thought nobody would recognize her. how'd that work out for her?

Haha yes Nastya was one of a kind. She was the one you can call bitch without getting guilty feeligs for it. She broke rules after rules and pretty much lost all in the end. 

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

She looks like she's crawling up him like a cat! I don't know how he keeps up with her, he does though , he is one he'll of a lover!

No doubt about that! Simply amazing! Funny how these sites attract the nymphs. The biggest ones always seem to come in the smallest packages too. LOL

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No doubt about that! Simply amazing! Funny how these sites attract the nymphs. The biggest ones always seem to come in the smallest packages too. LOL

goodnight! cya on here tommorow!