Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

i think this was done on purpose just my opinion.as soon as something good happends either the power goes or the cam lags.well off to bed by the time they get it all fixed the party will be over and they will be asleep.

• Upvote 2

Just now, larskogge said:

Don't think so. We saw them turn of the lights + the lights in the staircase worked. They even turned on the light at one point, and then off again. 

Nah the cams finally went.  Most apartments have emergency generators and lighting for the hallways and such.  I believe them that they had a power failure.  What I don't believe and what insults my intelligence is VH" TV telling me how sad and disappointed the participants were that the power, lights, and subsequent cameras failed.  For the few minutes the cams came back on you could see they were partying like it was 1999.  They couldn't give a rat's ass that the cameras and lighting failed.  In fact, I believe the guests were relieved; especially when i saw the 2nd biggest guest try to cover cam 2.  What a crock!!

• Upvote 1

With "power failure" or not the fact is that again we were harmed.
We waited here and nothing happened. The fact is also that with or without energy they are having fun there. Again the question, We will have reimbursement of this event (unpublished for this apartment). Still this year ?
:cool:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, canito said:

Esta é a 1 vez que eu assisto este casal e meu último time.i não ficará assistindo vh até que corrigir todas as questões atrasadas e há fuckups.

The saddest of all is who fails this time is just who still have merit in this site,
Whether or not the fact is that Maria and Grisha enter the list of disappointments.