Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hope so! With Silvia and Josh on cam now, that big bonus check just got a bit more challenging to get. As of now, I think that award belongs to Jeka, Sara, and Raya. 

Yes I still hope they will bring back Emma and Peter soon. Wonder what Anna and Alex take so long?

Total failure of time for this couple. Maria seemed incredible days, a huge potential, is very good... but after what has happened already not I am satisfied with view sex between the two, need something more than that I know that he has but he does not show it. I feel defrauded and deceived by it.

That infamous night has taken a psychological toll on this apt. It's become the pink, sorry I mean purple elephant in the room. 

Technical difficulties notwithstanding, once a couple crosses into the land of swinging or even potential swinging, then that becomes the established norm of expectations among most viewers. Just ask Anna and Alex and Eric and Kayla for that matter. And once it happens, it then becomes a bigger hurdle trying to go back to being a couple again. Swinging is a blessing and a curse.