Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

I literally just came like 10 minutes ago and it won't go away. It's 1230. I have to get up in 5 hours, but all I want is a guy to fuck the living shit out of me. Oh, the agony! 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Ivy sure did not seem to want anything to do with fucking that guy --she passively resisted the entire time he fucked her and he only lasted 30 seconds

She sat on top of him and put his dick in her pussy

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She sat on top of him and put his dick in her pussy

Yea after he got done with her the first time he came back and started up again ==this time he must have woke up her pussy--she definitely participated in the second go around

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-01 08.11.05.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-01 08.12.57.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Internet Explorer 2017-05-01 08.15.43.png

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Partido não era tão ruim no final. Maria, Grisha, Ivy e o hóspede guy se divertir :biggrin:

MariaGrisha2017-05-01_13_1.jpg

MariaGrisha2017-05-01_16_1.jpg

MariaGrisha2017-05-01_12_1.jpg

MariaGrisha2017-05-01_11_1.jpg

MariaGrisha2017-05-01_14_1.jpg

MariaGrisha2017-05-01_19_1.jpg

MariaGrisha2017-05-01_18_1.jpg

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Partido não era tão ruim no final. Maria, Grisha, Ivy e o hóspede guy se divertir :biggrin:

MariaGrisha2017-05-01_13_1.jpg

MariaGrisha2017-05-01_16_1.jpg

MariaGrisha2017-05-01_12_1.jpg

MariaGrisha2017-05-01_11_1.jpg

MariaGrisha2017-05-01_14_1.jpg

MariaGrisha2017-05-01_19_1.jpg

Nothing different from what we have seen and seen in other VH apartments here.
Prize of consolation, we may say so
Unfortunately the real "party" and that would be the differential in all the others, was done but "out" of our views.
This is what was and would be the landmark there.
And this for the seen will be exactly in this (was and would be).

We had Anna and Alex, but these now retreat in their own footsteps
 And also resuscitate their own "phantoms" VV.

Perhaps a new apartment may finally have the "courage" to break barriers and chains that still insist on locking this project to the RLC model. Who is here (like me) comes in part expecting to run away from him.

But the RLC itself is already reviewing its "chains" and in the process of releasing them.
When this happens and we see already very close, what will be the weight here?

08 apartments( 7 now) in common ditch in front of 19 that are changing in behavior?
Adding to this also still considerable structural and technical failures here?

I still believe that it will be here that this "breaking" of barriers will become effective. Maria and Grisha present the right structure for this. Interact with all of us here. And it has been working in this direction ever since joining the project.
In part they are their own managers (believing that Eugene and Alina are out and past the responsibility). Or not.
This is what binds me to this project. Still and for now.

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Ivy certamente não parecia querer nada a ver com o caralho desse cara - ela resistiu passivamente o tempo todo ele fodeu com ela e ele só durou 30 segundos

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ela sentou em cima dele e colocou seu pau em sua buceta

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

Sim depois que ele terminou com ela a primeira vez que ele voltou e começou de novo == desta vez ele deve ter acordado a sua buceta - ela definitivamente participou na segunda volta

Voyeur House TV - Fonte # 1 para câmeras escondidas da vida real - Internet Explorer 2017-05-01 08.11.05.png

Voyeur House TV - Fonte # 1 para cams escondidas da vida real - Internet Explorer 2017-05-01 08.12.57.png

Voyeur House TV - Fonte # 1 para câmeras escondidas da vida real - Internet Explorer 2017-05-01 08.15.43.png

And how should she not since she was already in the "fire" itself?
Breathe and enjoy (or try) if it is inevitable.
I understand partly why she has so much attachment for Mary.

And the "assembled" situation only reinforces my initial conclusion. The misterious guy (who always disguises himself or tries) was before with the other girl who was gone.

His presentation with Ivy got out of there (or planning on the porch, moments before they 4 retired).
At least we know now that he is not "slow" as we have seen before.