Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Ridiculous question but again necessary. These guys know where they are? Apparently not because if they knew they would not be making funny faces and faces directly to the cams.
VH always points out that they are not "circus monkeys". So let them not behave as such.

I'm hitting the timeline and collecting these very few behavioral examples there.
:confused:

Please post pic and gifs of this behavior. Golfer did I you see this? 

Tenants have to act like the fucking cams don't exist. Any infractions should come with a fine. We're not here to be played, we're here to play them. That's how voyeurism works. The lines are getting blurred too much. 

Easy, to see the time line of the room when the girl arrived and then began to talk with Ivy. Ivy herself did as if indicating the house cams to them.
The problem is with the Los Mexicos who lives making fun. Remember that it was him who shifted the cam from the room the other day.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Eu acho que Layne é a única exceção a isso, porque ele é um membro visível CC em seu próprio direito. É apenas diferente. 

Maria or Grisha, too. They are the owners of the house and as Mary does you do not feel uncomfortable and disrespectful.

There is a big difference to this;

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Maria or Grisha, too. They are the owners of the house and as Mary does you do not feel uncomfortable and disrespectful.

There is a big difference to this;

see if you can get the times & rooms. i'm getting too much of the usual buffering & freezing problems to effectively search right now. so many things are getting fucked up right now that i'm tired of watching. bedtime soon.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Please post pic and gifs of this behavior. Golfer did I you see this? 

Tenants have to act like the fucking cams don't exist. Any infractions should come with a fine. We're not here to be played, we're here to play them. That's how voyeurism works. The lines are getting blurred too much. 

if they acted like idiots they have to go. maria & grisha are ok but some of their friends need to go to the hallway & stay there & never show themselves to us again. if dbear posts some times & rooms i'll check it out. and i agree amy. there needs to be some kind of punishment. and of course if you don't want to be seen stay away & be replaced by someone that wants to be here. i think i need a break.

• Upvote 2

Yes, I've been feeling that way all day Golfer. The teens are really fucking with my head, but also all of the cam problems and the lack of support from VH. I literally left and went roller skating today to escape it. You should do the same. Sleep well! ?