Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

The cams are too conspicuous. They really need to work on making them less obvious and more secure from accidental or intentional moving. I don't agree that the cams should not be visible in the view of other cams. Look at the sabotage we have seen because we can see the other cams. 

• Upvote 1

Ah sí, se me olvidaba, fallas técnicas para resolver los inquilinos y en especial hincapié en las normas inqulinos con sanciones económicas o expulsiones, pero informar inmediatamente a través del teléfono. guardia de VH con un servicio de respuesta inmediata. Este es un negocio, no es un juego! 500 ~ $ penalty for each intentional manipulation is the tenant or guest, you'll see how removed you Mary silly face smile!

• Upvote 1

I see they have redirected the camera in the guest room and also took care of the problems in silvia's bedroom --So it seems they have listened and took action in the last few days but until we get a camera in that hall and several better apartments it is going to be a toss up for me on staying with it

Mary, Grisha and Ivy are sleeping now. And since they did not arrive very late and went straight to bed, I have a bad feeling that we will have an exit from them again later. Similar to what was yesterday with this same routine. Really really bad this.

As for the cam movement, see in the timeline that Los Mexicos, questioned Ivy about. I do not think Maria and Grisha even knew about it. And now it's normalized.

6 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Vejo que têm redirecionado a câmara no quarto de hóspedes e também cuidou dos problemas no quarto de Silvia - por isso, parece que eles têm ouvido e tomou medidas nos últimos dias, mas até que obtenha uma câmara naquele hall e vários melhores apartamentos Ele vai ser um lance para mim em ficar com ele

I'm not so bothered with the cam in the hallway anymore, but trying to understand what kind of "porch" we have there, which allows us to get out of underwear, topless or even naked (Maria leaves and comes back from rob, for more than once ) .

::) Surely we have some kind of "privacy" there.

12 hours ago, Gudari said:

Ah sí, se me olvidaba, fallas técnicas para resolver os inquilinos e em especial hincapié nas normas inqulinos com sanções económicas ou expulsões, mas informar imediatamente através do telefone. Guardia de VH con un servicio de respuesta inmediata. Este é um negócio, no es un juego! 500 ~ $ pena para cada manipulação intencional é o inquilino ou convidado, você verá como removido você Mary sorriso rosto bobo!

Guidari my friend, I realize that you have as much "admiration" for Maria as Amy has for Alex.
:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I thought I saw too much for the line and time but I patiently found it. See 2:45 p.m. We have movements and news here. I hope very good or not to break the pace there. Someone please post the photo. I do not have this feature.

Los Mexicos is back and apparently came to stay. Effective pair with Ivy. And again he looks unpleasantly at the cams in the room. I hope it is oriented on properly.
And where is the girl who arrived earlier today and that her suitcase is still in the back of the guest room. I understood that she would occupy this room.

The girl in the room bears a resemblance to Ivy and possibly her sister. So "if" so we can not expect much there today.