Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

Just something I want to note here as a matter of justice.
After this "story" all began, the sex between Maria and Grisha became more intense. Grisha is somehow "acting" more.
I had already intended to point this out before.

Maria was crying because she fainted after sex and Grisha took her to the bathroom leaving her alone for a few moments. The state occurred when she regained consciousness.

Grisha is always present and support these moments.

And I again point to the care of more serious observations here without concrete evidence to support them.
Their behavior there (of all of them) does not lead in this direction.

• Upvote 1

It does for me Bear. That's what I'm seeing with some reason. If we're only going to permit legitimate, objective comments, then there's no point with having a forum at all. 

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Faz para mim Urso. Isso é o que eu estou vendo com alguma razão. Se nós só vamos permitir comentários legítimos e objetivos, então não há nenhum ponto com ter um fórum em tudo. 

I agree to the "curious" behavior but not to the pointing cause.

This in specific leaves characteristic well defined and clear.
And we do not see them in consequence or in sequence (in any apartment here). Only a lot of drink consumed.
Maybe something in the type but milder. MDMA or something similar.
More apropriate .

Or the magic water of the blue bottle in the RLC style.::)

• Upvote 1

Sure, pick the drug du your, either way I'm convinced she's using them and that big guy is the supplier. She didn't faint because of exhaustion from sex or from alcohol or because he got a bit rough. Her body literally gave out followed by crying and an inability to sit still and relax. This is my opinion.

• Upvote 1

i really don't care what kind of drugs they may or may not be using. what i do care about is that this is a voyeur site where the people have agreed to allow their live to be observed by perfect strangers who pay money for the priviledge of doing so. i used to take drugs & i didn't stay in a secret hiding place after consuming such substances. and even if i did no one was paying me so i could do what i wanted. maria & grisha are not shy at all so go to the hall, do what you have to do, then come back with the lights on & have a party. if you don't want to take off your clothes, fine.  if you want to play with ivo's cards, fine. if you want to stare at your phone, fine. we will then decide if we want to watch you. if we don't want to anymore you will have learned too late. your golden goose will be gone. if you want that to happen then just leave now & let someone else take the deal. someone that wants to do it.

• Upvote 4

I can see why people taking drugs would not like to be observed (and recorded) doing so. I bet the penalties for doing such are pretty high in Russia. They can do the drugs off cam, or put them in a "magic" bottle, just so long as the off-cam drug taking parts are brief. VH need to impress on their tennants that people are paying to see what they do, actively hiding is not acceptable (although an allowance should be made for brief interludes so the can do whatever drug it is they do).

• Upvote 1

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she should be kicked out for it or anything like that. I'm just trying explain her behavior. They can do whatever they want. But the constant running in and out of the apt and having gatherings in the hall must stop. 

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sure, pick the drug du your, either way I'm convinced she's using them and that big guy is the supplier. She didn't faint because of exhaustion from sex or from alcohol or because he got a bit rough. Her body literally gave out followed by crying and an inability to sit still and relax. This is my opinion.

Yes ! But we have not witnessed this before. And what happened before in the course of the night does not lead to this direction and cause.

It was only this time and somewhat unusual for anyone who would have it as a routine for you pointed out.

Follow the whole sequence followed until the moment they finally go to bed to sleep. With, I did and I always do for my posts.
07:35 to 07:53 (cam 08, better look), after last smoked in the hall. And this time we see the cigarettes in our hands.

The timeline of the way it is today helps to "see" this site much better.
This is my feedback, VH.::)

Ok, but it only takes few seconds to get high. 

Explain this Bear, why did the big guy get to have privileges with her? I haven't seen anything to suggest their relationship is that open. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Jogador de golfe reto da represa! -benzóico.

I was going to notice something like that about his post, but you already did it for me, Amy.
Defined everything that is "stuck in the throat" of all paying users here.
::)

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Did that guy actually have sex with Maria? He appeared to be dead the other night when she was laying on top of him