Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

Guided to see the timeline! Apparently our marvel couple is made of flesh and blood.
Like everyone else, they also have their fights, the slaps, the slaps, their shoves and their punches on the belly line.
From Maria to Grisha.

Where are the lifters of domestic aggression now?

It seems, however, that the truce and understanding between the rubbish parties is being done now.

Apparently Grisha was a little tall and out of his mind. Drunk?
But give up any entertainment for this apartment for today.

3 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

Na noite passada, Grisha, falando diretamente para a câmera em inglês (quebrado), disse que ele seria um modelo em uma competição de cabeleireiro que será televisionada. Depois que é mais eles estão tendo uma festa no apartamento.

The translation that was made yesterday, at the beginning explains what Maria has done in recent days. More precisely to the hair arrangements in the friends we see there.
And apparently the result of the contest was somehow not very satisfactory to the target.

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Guided to see the timeline! Apparently our marvel couple is made of flesh and blood.
Like everyone else, they also have their fights, the slaps, the slaps, their shoves and their punches on the belly line.
From Maria to Grisha.

Where are the lifters of domestic aggression now?

It seems, however, that the truce and understanding between the rubbish parties is being done now.

Apparently Grisha was a little tall and out of his mind. Drunk?
But give up any entertainment for this apartment for today.

i didn't see it. mainly since the parties here have been so dissapointing i wasn't watching. but i'm guessing that no matter what he did it wasn't up to rex's standards. am i right?

Just now, golfer06 said:

Eu não vi isso Principalmente desde as festas aqui foram tão dissapointing i não foi observação. Mas eu estou supondo que não importa o que ele fez, não era até os padrões de rex. Estou certo?

No way! He took all of Mary's assaults without retaliating or even threatening to do so.

Again he scores with me here. And Maria apparently was taken from some form of the syllable for such an attitude that in no way matches her up to where we have seen here.

I suspect, however, that we have a third cause for this here.
We will however have something "well broken" to be recomposed here.
For today, I believe without a chance.

Just now, thedbear said:

No way! He took all of Mary's assaults without retaliating or even threatening to do so.

Again he scores with me here. And Maria apparently was taken from some form of the syllable for such an attitude that in no way matches her up to where we have seen here.

I suspect, however, that we have a third cause for this here.
We will however have something "well broken" to be recomposed here.
For today, I believe without a chance.

i thought that you meant that grisha was the abuser. my bad.

we live in the age of equality, that means if it is wrong for a guy to hit a women it should be wrong for a girl to hit a guy as well. 

like  thedber said where are all those people who where so upset for days all they talked abort was the violence  of rex asking him to be banned , that show more of some people just like to have the attention for them selves than the actual haterate of violence 

-f1_PNr.gif

• Upvote 2