Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

the door opens to the hallway entrance. there is a huge hiding spot now in the new guest romm but it didn't look like anything happened as there was not enough time & grisha kept interupting maria & skankyhair. she was very toughy-feely though. and totally wasted.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the door opens to the hallway entrance. there is a huge hiding spot now in the new guest romm but it didn't look like anything happened as there was not enough time & grisha kept interupting maria & skankyhair. she was very toughy-feely though. and totally wasted.

There was a lot of time when they all were completely off camera and she did go out in the hallway with skanky hair for quite awhile

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

There was a lot of time when they all were completely off camera and she did go out in the hallway with skanky hair for quite awhile

anything is possible. i wonder if that hallway is just theirs or if it's shared with other apts. it mouldn't take maria long to stick a dick in her mouth that's for sure.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

anything is possible. i wonder if that hallway is just theiers or if it's shared with other apts. it mouldn't take maria long to stick a dick in her mouth that's for sure.

You make me laugh golfer

• Upvote 1