WELCOME BACK DANAYA!!

You missed the whole point!   90% of all these girls/guys know each other.......it is a common goal of theirs to make RLC work.   It is one big network composed mainly of friends to get your money.   You can challenge what I'm saying,  but what I'm saying is true!

Do you have any idea how many guys are named Dima where they come from?   It's a very common name just like Mike is where you come from!!

8 hours ago, mikeusa said:

No cuz dima is Lola friend name I hope it's not the same guy 

8 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

I bet it's the same guy and this time after Anna he's coming  for Dayana

Whoa whoa this is 100% a different guy. Dima is short for Dimitry which is a very common name. 

9 hours ago, mikeusa said:

Did I read that right that dima know all the ladies that was here hmmmm 

Michelle tells that he is great and very cheerful, and he knows all the girls that were here.

You can't even read single sentence with understanding, can you? That tells a lot about you.

This new look Danaya is a revelation; much more relaxed and can even go to the club and return sober which is quite a difference from last time. I said before she came back that she would be boring but with all the revealing shots she has presented in the last two days I would withdraw that remark so is this the start on the new Danaya? I would like to think so and she gets away from undercover bates, which would be a miracle, just as long as she doesn't ruin her looks with all the hideous make up.

As for the invaluable translation (thanks Kitek) I wouldn't worry about who Dima is, more interesting is who is Bogdan?

3 hours ago, happyman88 said:

This new look Danaya is a revelation; much more relaxed and can even go to the club and return sober which is quite a difference from last time. I said before she came back that she would be boring but with all the revealing shots she has presented in the last two days I would withdraw that remark so is this the start on the new Danaya? I would like to think so and she gets away from undercover bates, which would be a miracle, just as long as she doesn't ruin her looks with all the hideous make up.

As for the invaluable translation (thanks Kitek) I wouldn't worry about who Dima is, more interesting is who is Bogdan?

I didn't expect that Danaya would come back and start using a dildo like Ilona did second time around, but I agree that her return is a great thing for the apartment. She's a positive influence on the other girls in terms of getting them to do things both for themselves and for us viewers, obviously she's fantastically beautiful, and she knows how to play the RLC game to perfection

I've said it before but it's a real shame that Candy left so soon after her arrival, they struck up a great friendship very quickly and Danaya coaxed Candy's fun side out of her which none of the other girls had been able to do

• Upvote 2

28-12-2016

Girls are depressed. The weather is also bad. D tells M about a good series show. M complains about the cold. D said that she asked a friend to bring some expectorant medication. They talk about going home. M will be going soon, D plans for 10-15 of February. D says that soon they get better and they'll celebrate the New Year party they got invitation for. M ask if it is free. D: Free of course. I do not know whether there will be a dinner, but we can prepare something. M: Dinner does not interest me.

Later, they wondering what to wear. M proposes to buy something. Sales already started. D: It's a great idea. You just have to be careful, because it is often so that the product bought on sale can not be returned later.

• Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, kitek said:

28-12-2016

M proposes to buy something. Sales already started. D: It's a great idea. You just have to be careful, because it is often so that the product bought on sale can not be returned later.

Sounds about right- buy something not on sale, wear it for the occasion just once,   then return it for a refund