Screenshot 2017-03-14 14.38.40.png

Screenshot 2017-03-14 14.39.16.png

Screenshot 2017-03-14 14.40.40.png

Screenshot 2017-03-14 14.41.55.png

Screenshot 2017-03-14 14.44.00.png

Screenshot 2017-03-14 14.44.37.png

Screenshot 2017-03-14 14.45.07.png

Screenshot 2017-03-14 14.46.18.png

Is there actually a woman on here that really enjoys to have a load of hot cum shot onto her body? And is really happy about it? There are a few others, but she is joyful about it, as she should be!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nack said:

Same here Clive. So frustrating and they might remove a majority of videos from archive if the problem persists. So no timeline..no archive !!!

:cry::angry:

the road is very long for vh for be the best voyeur site;i don't like this timeline specialy the graphic,they have to take example on rlc for that

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't think they are far away at all. If they can match the girls apts. and keep the price competitive, plus fix the timeline and archives, they have a great shot to be #1 very soon. 

till they keep these current cameras they will be never the number one,the casting is ok but for the rest vh have alot of progress to do

i have watched this sex session today but this bad quality video specialy with the cam 5 and 7 (blurry or pixelated) kill all the fun for watching i have taking zero pleasure by the fault of that,the cameras are not at the level i expect