Geri & David

1 hour ago, Chip2020 said:

It turns out that most (actually all but 1) CC members want me to continue posting VH-TV, so I posted the wo Natasha videos from last night. I edited the video into the picture montages that I posted yesterday. Enjoy!

Thanks @Chip2020 really appreciate your work. Although I'm a subscriber, your edited videos are so much better to watch than fiddling with the hyper-sensitive scroll VH scroll bar. Please keep them coming.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, nack said:

Unless we tweak some video settings here and there through some video editors,we cannot change the file size.As suggested by chip,we have to reduce frame rate and the resolution parameters to get the right size.

to complicated for me,i'm not an expert on data processing,just for give example the other day i have recording one video of 3 mn and my file was 160 mb !

so just for that you can continue post your vids chip :shy: but my opinion stay the same

44 minutes ago, moos54 said:

my video too, are very big

for the same video of chip, so thank you chip ;-)

I write my own software that I use for capturing streaming video and I limit my video capture bitrate to 2000kbs, a frame rate of 25fps and no change of the aspect size. This results in a 1920 x 1080 video with a file size of approximately 1GB/hour of recorded video. I can then post edit this video and reduce the video bitrate, to reduce the size of the file quite a bit. A video bit rate of 1000kbs (sometimes even lower) is still quite watchable and cuts the file size in half. Reducing frame rate makes the video "jerky" and annoying to watch. Reducing the aspect size (1280 x 720) is also an option.

If you are using Bandicam to capture video, experiment with codecs (some compress better than others) and adjust your frame rate to 24fps and "quality" to 50%. This will give you reasonable quality videos that take up less space. It's a good compromise.  

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, clivebb said:

to complicated for me,i'm not an expert on data processing,just for give example the other day i have recording one video of 3 mn and my file was 160 mb !

so just for that you can continue post your vids chip :shy: but my opinion stay the same

No problem clivebb.

2 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

I write my own software that I use for capturing streaming video and I limit my video capture bitrate to 2000kbs, a frame rate of 25fps and no change of the aspect size. This results in a 1920 x 1080 video with a file size of approximately 1GB/hour of recorded video. I can then post edit this video and reduce the video bitrate, to reduce the size of the file quite a bit. A video bit rate of 1000kbs (sometimes even lower) is still quite watchable and cuts the file size in half. Reducing frame rate makes the video "jerky" and annoying to watch. Reducing the aspect size (1280 x 720) is also an option.

If you are using Bandicam to capture video, experiment with codecs (some compress better than others) and adjust your frame rate to 24fps and "quality" to 50%. This will give you reasonable quality videos that take up less space. It's a good compromise.  

Youre vids are really great. No need to change the size. Do you have any plans releasing your obviously very useful software to public?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Chip2020 said:

No problem clivebb.

so you can see we can be disagree but talking with intelligence,i am an open guy in generaly,i just not have my tongue in my pocket,quality or default i don't know i'm like that it's my character

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Youre vids are really great. No need to change the size. Do you have any plans releasing your obviously very useful software to public?

Without going into too much detail jabbath1987, I consult with many video production companies, software developers and post production houses. My work product is copyrighted material and is actually owned by whoever contracted me to create it, so I cannot "release" anything myself. Some of it is commercially available if you have access to professional videography vendors. What I can do is use it to provide CC members with good (within limits) video for your enjoyment.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Chip2020 said:

Without going into too much detail jabbath1987, I consult with many video production companies, software developers and post production houses. My work product is copyrighted material and is actually owned by whoever contracted me to create it, so I cannot "release" anything myself. Some of it is commercially available if you have access to professional videography vendors. What I can do is use it to provide CC members with good (within limits) video for your enjoyment.

Thanks for explanation. Totally understand that. Really great you supply us with top notch videos here. Keep it up :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

teşekkürler videoların devamı olursa sevinirim ayrıca burdan tüm arkadaşlara söylüyorum kredi kartı vs olmadığı için abonelik yapamıyorum forumdaki arkadaşlardan diğer sitelerde olabilir özellikle rlc abone olanlara ücret konusunda yardımcı olabilirim 

Nope, it's a different guy. She had another one over earlier today. 3 different guys in 24 hours. As far as I know, she only had sex with the dude last night. However, all 3 dudes look like the douche bags that were partying there drunk the other night.