Geri & David

4 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

timeline di archivio, se ti piace quello che vedi, pagare i soldi per sostenere il sito.

I soldi li pago, ma per avere i soldi bisogna lavorare, e se sono a lavorare non riesco a registrare, e siccome lavoro 13 ore al giorno non spendo soldi a vanvera, su qualcosa che non posso usufruire completamente, quando ho potuto ho registrato e pubblicato senza che nessuno mi chiedesse niente, e non faccio la morale a nessuno, ultimamente questo forum è diventato triste e ipocrita, e sinceramente mi sono stancato....

4 minutes ago, clivebb said:

ok,i hope it was not just for get more suscribers and nothing after,i don't know what doing if i suscribe or not,apparently nothing happened today with layla

Hi Clivebb.Welcome Back !! 

My VV sub expires today and I am eagerly awaiting the archives to be launched on VHTV.Might as well join.

Just now, nack said:

Hi Clivebb.Welcome Back !! 

My VV sub expires today and I am eagerly awaiting the archives to be launched on VHTV.Might as well join.

hi nack,for me VV it's finish,i'm interesting by VH now but there is too many free videos here :biggrin: so i don't know what doing for the moment,i think i'm gonna waiting for see the evolution with layla and natasha and i will see after

After checking back in the posts here, I've noticed that the fellow with Natasha here last night is not the same fellow she was with last week.

She does seem to be able to pick good partners however, maybe she can share and find a good one for Nastya.