Geri & David

And now at tne living room Nastya told Anton that it will hava changes at the project. As i heard (the sound is too slow) she or both has to go in anather appartment, in another country. Anton here or in the next apartment will kive with three girls, May be she still don't know evrything 

6 minutes ago, peogeo said:

And now at tne living room Nastya told Anton that it will hava changes at the project. As i heard (the sound is too slow) she or both has to go in anather appartment, in another countre. Anton here or in the next apartment will kive with three girls, May be she still don't know evrything 

Thanks for that information, Nastya isn't Bulgarian so possibly her visa  has expired, Anton, I can't see being moved, he just doesn't have what takes to be on this type of project.

20 minutes ago, peogeo said:

And now at tne living room Nastya told Anton that it will hava changes at the project. As i heard (the sound is too slow) she or both has to go in anather appartment, in another country. Anton here or in the next apartment will kive with three girls, May be she still don't know evrything 

Please no. We have all seen her long enough now.

8 minutes ago, peogeo said:

Nastya is bulgarian for sure. May be some of her parents id a rusian becauce she even speak russianbut because of her perfect bulgarian most of her life she had been liwing here.

PS Thanks for for the pics Harvry

When she was in Sophia apartment on VV, she took a trip home to Russia for a week so i assumed she was Russian.