Geri & David

just watched this session with natasha last night and seriously this guy is not good,he came after one minute of riding,i start already to be tired with him,he cum all the time after maximum 2 mn of penetration,this appartment is cursed with the guys,there was just the guy with the big dick of the other night have fucking good

16 minutes ago, clivebb said:

just watched this session with natasha last night and seriously this guy is not good,he came after one minute of riding,i start already to be tired with him,he cum all the time after maximum 2 mn of penetration,this appartment is cursed with the guys,there was just the guy with the big dick of the other night have fucking good

There's a reason they call it :The Home of the Minutemen".

9 hours ago, HarveyB said:

When she was in Sophia apartment on VV, she took a trip home to Russia for a week so i assumed she was Russian.

She actually went to Ukraine (heard her telling her bf in English). As an aside, she went by train (a 30hr+ trip I think) because she is afraid of flying.

26 minutes ago, clivebb said:

funny last tweet of vh: 

Sensual quickie by Natasha and her #boyfriend. Skip to the moment in past with Archive Timeline! https://

yes you can't do more quickie it's sure! one minute of ride and it's over,i hope she gonna find another guy

Thanks for the alert. However it would be really helpful if you could include the approximate time (from the screen) to make it easier to find on the timeline, especially for this apartment where the guys seem to all be one minute two pump chumps.

Sorry, I didn't read your post properly and didn't notice you were quoting a VH tweet. My bad.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

Thanks for the alert. However it would be really helpful if you could include the approximate time (from the screen) to make it easier to find on the timeline, especially for this apartment where the guys seem to all be one minute two pump chumps.

Sorry, I didn't read your post properly and didn't notice you were quoting a VH tweet. My bad.

the pics of harvey help alot for that,there is the time in the left corner so it's more simple to search in the timeline,i can't wait this new archive timeline too with graphics include

• Upvote 1