Geri & David

Another sexy, but short coital interlude. You know she cares a lot about this guy, because she's had way better sex in the last few weeks, but still seems happy with him. Obviously Natasha is not a shallow woman who only cares about a physical relationship.

http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/Jt1jw1V0/file.html

Natasha & BF Sex 2017-01-23 Cam_7.mp4

bandicam 2017-01-24 02-31-23-670.jpg

bandicam 2017-01-24 02-30-05-980.jpg

• Upvote 6

38 minutes ago, nack said:

Chip has taken a liking for Natasha.Always updates about her.I guess the capture size also makes a difference.

::)

You are correct on both counts nack. I think Natasha is a very sexy girl. I wish she didn't have those tattoos, but she is still cute. I also like her bold sexuality. If she's horny, she gets herself laid. :cool:

You are also correct about the capture size. Natasha's new boyfriend doesn't last long , so the capture files are rather small.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

You are correct on both counts nack. I think Natasha is a very sexy girl. I wish she didn't have those tattoos, but she is still cute. I also like her bold sexuality. If she's horny, she gets herself laid. :cool:

You are also correct about the capture size. Natasha's new boyfriend doesn't last long , so the capture files are rather small.

I know..i tried to capture Alina-Eugene (15 Min Blowjob) and Eric-Layla (55 Min) the other day and the file sizes that i got were 1.7 and 1.2 GB respectively. I gave up !!

:confused:

12 minutes ago, nack said:

I know..i tried to capture Alina-Eugene (15 Min Blowjob) and Eric-Layla (55 Min) the other day and the file sizes that i got were 1.7 and 1.2 GB respectively. I gave up !!

:confused:

I get about a 1GB file for each 1 hour of recording, nut I can reduce that If the file is too large. The video can be reduced about 55% in size by adjusting the video bit rate and aspect size and still look good. But 45% of a 1.2GB file is still too big to post to the Attachment Center.

12 hours ago, HarveyB said:

the gentleman in question has great difficulty gaining and maintaining an erection and in spite of that continues to attempt to have sex when his equipment is not "up" to the task. 

But, every time a guy from any of the sites does it he's pretty much talked about like he's trash.