Geri & David

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well Nasty wasnt the big win either. Always hiding and not really being interesting at all

compared to anton, shes a superstar >.<

at first i didnt really like her all that much either, but now i really do think she has much more to offer and with better lover who cares for something other than getting him off she would probably be much happier on cam too. 

yes personaly i'm happy to see nastya left but keep anton here and in the big bedroom it's just not possible for me,i start to have a regret to have take this three months suscription,i am just interesting now by layla appartment,too short for me

but to keep anton and dismiss nasty is just ridiculous really.

I do feel sorry for her, but im not that surprised to see they let her go because she started on the wrong foot (but was getting better imo).

Its just that im much more surprised by the fact Anton is still there :P

• Upvote 3

Nasty is a pretty and fit, but as with a lot of these girls, she doesn't masturbate on camera. I personally enjoy women masturbating more than them having sex. Sex consists of the dude getting in the way and blocking the view of her. I do not want to see some dude's ass. More than not the guys don't satisfy the ladies anyway. When women masturbate, they do it to completion. Nothing sexier than a women's face in the agony of pleasure.

I feel sorry for Nastya. She really had it good in the VV Sofia apartment but she fucked up badly and then landed up having to live with a complete asshole in a rather shitty situation. I know it is entirely her fault, but I still feel that with a little bit more guidance and a decent guy she could have been an asset to either VV or VH. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

Nasty is a pretty and fit, but as with a lot of these girls, she doesn't masturbate on camera. I personally enjoy women masturbating more than them having sex. Sex consists of the dude getting in the way and blocking the view of her. I do not want to see some dude's ass. More than not the guys don't satisfy the ladies anyway. When women masturbate, they do it to completion. Nothing sexier than a women's face in the agony of pleasure.

She did a couple of times in VV, and with good camera angles too.

Most memorable was on Christmas day on the sofa. Ask someone who has a VV premium account to send you some screenshots. My subscription expired early January,

• Upvote 1