Adriana & Daniel - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

Ha I guessed right the title on the table means entrepeneurs so which one of them is the budding Dragon?

Sex went down with these 2 when they started getting injured and indeed I think Adriana had her arm in plaster for several weeks if not months and that wasn't the only physical setback. They were certainly the most experimental couple and the best I saw until M&S2 turned up.I think they like a bit of pain and danger during sex.

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Ha I guessed right the title on the table means entrepeneurs so which one of them is the budding Dragon?

Sex went down with these 2 when they started getting injured and indeed I think Adriana had her arm in plaster for several weeks if not months and that wasn't the only physical setback. They were certainly the most experimental couple and the best I saw until M&S2 turned up.I think they like a bit of pain and danger during sex.

Are we talking about the same couple?  Adventurous???  She likes anal. I suppose if you 'kids' call that adventurous, so be it.  But they bang on the same bed. If she bates in the LR (which is rare), it's over her clothes.

*I* think they both have some oddities.  Maybe him more then her.  He bangs as if he's putting a golf ball from ten feet away. When doing doggy,  he takes his club (dick) in one hand while he tilts his head and looks into her asshole as if he's taking a measurement.  Then begins to "putt".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...