Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

11 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

Not only visitor sleep the whole apartment was sleeping with cats ... I hope someone at last to see the parody of life in this apartment and do grief!

yawn

yeah, got it, you don't like it. why not watch something you do like? just a thought, but it might help you.

• Upvote 3

May I know what you balk as criticizing apartment without life? They were not they have made a circus to chase her guest ... Now she is back there ... at night quarreling and then link them died completely. Together just for business nothing else. Become worse and apartment Carina and Sabrina.

7 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

yawn

yeah, got it, you don't like it. why not watch something you do like? just a thought, but it might help you.

I liked this apartment for several months but it is a circus if only to live there ... even longer conceal that are not tolerated! Do you understand Russian, I can and I am sick of the theater!

12 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

As you enjoy this parody tell me the last time there was sex in this apartment ... Here sex is a mirage for a long time prove me wrong. Do not forget that I was watching him from 2 years!

I haven't said whether or not I enjoy it, Alokin76, you have jumped to an assumption there. I simply find it funny that you don't enjoy it, yet continue paying for it and continue to look at the apartment and so that you can come on here every day and complain about it.

If found myself doing something every day that made me want to complain, I would just stop doing it, and then I wouldn't have to do all that grumbling and complaining and could also use the time to do something I did enjoy.

For example, if I went to the supermarket and bought a pie, and it wasn't nice, I wouldn't go back and buy another one every day and then complain about it. I would just buy a cake instead. It's kind-of simple.

Congratulations on your ability to understand Russian. That's quite an achievement. Why not put it to some use that makes you happy, rather than wasting your talent listening to something that seems to make you angry every day?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

I haven't said whether or not I enjoy it, Alokin76, you have jumped to an assumption there. I simply find it funny that you don't enjoy it, yet continue paying for it and continue to look at the apartment and so that you can come on here every day and complain about it.

If found myself doing something every day that made me want to complain, I would just stop doing it, and then I wouldn't have to do all that grumbling and complaining and could also use the time to do something I did enjoy.

For example, if I went to the supermarket and bought a pie, and it wasn't nice, I wouldn't go back and buy another one every day and then complain about it. I would just buy a cake instead. It's kind-of simple.

Congratulations on your ability to understand Russian. That's quite an achievement. Why not put it to some use that makes you happy, rather than wasting your talent listening to something that seems to make you angry every day?

Hello! I'm not a masochist but I hope that whoever controls the apartments at least read things in this apartment are what they were. Yes, it was one of my favorite apartments before the theater in it. Note that this apartment is less obstzhdan and seen lately! Success in everything!

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:08 PM, Alokin76 said:

Notice how every night Nina to bed after Kira was asleep .... and so for months ... just me? I notice that we are making fools of themselves Let's see if tonight will be the same again.

Really? You do this every night? You don't like it, you think it's a theater? But you are going to watch again to see if you like it more tonight,..tomorrow night...

If it's so bad, why not have the courage of your convictions and give up on it? rather than watching so you can complain about it on here?

If I went to a shop and bought a cake and didn't like it, I wouldn't buy another one tomorrow to see if they had got better at baking cakes. I would just go to a shop that sold cakes I like. Maybe it's because I can't understand Russian...

7 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

Another boring night in this apartment ... Are there still people like their parody of lesbian games. This apartment is sex mirage. The cat gets more intimacy :)

Yes, there are people. Do you still don't understand? This is not a show scripted to please you. No one promised you there will be sex every night. This is life. And sometimes boring. But you have the choice to look elsewhere. Instead of whining...

• Upvote 3