Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

18 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Which one is which? I check in here once a month or so, never get it straight.

I'm here daily (God help me) and I can't keep them straight, either. (No pun intended. But actually it was.)

I know from outside evidence (that I cannot publicly cite) that they are both talented, highly skilled, and I like them both. In fact, I haven't ever seen any body here give them a negative review.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

In fact, I haven't ever seen any body here give them a negative review.

I'm not a fan of Kira. Never really liked her. I'm not a fan of clingy type people. Nina is cool though. It's a shame she's only into girls but nothing bad to say about her. 

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not a fan of Kira. Never really liked her. I'm not a fan of clingy type people. Nina is cool though. It's a shame she's only into girls but nothing bad to say about her. 

I'll take that as a -.5

They don't really affect me much. But whoever named "Doe Eyes" Doe Eyes gets a Foamy award of mother-fucking approval.

• Like 1

I like her style. It's not which usual women, but really great!!!? I really like her hairs. She is which a great Marley style :))) interesting what she think when change her style. Oh and yesterday was a celebrate for girls. Nina return to home with a big bucket roses...??? for Kira... so sweet. They brilliant!!! I really like this couple. Cause all in their life true. It's really reallifecam. Oh and I have a question about organizations. Why they live in broken house. I don't like this apartments. Maybe someone from boss read this and will think that girls need another apartments, with another cam, and maybe if will change apartments  in new location girls will be more happy!??? And change view. I will happy if it will be!!!! Cause they need a change apartment!!!! They not new and must have a more privelege.?

• Upvote 2

I like her hair too! She usually changes her style often. I agree that their house needs a little maintenance - the drawers in the kitchen have been missing for years! and the dishwasher and fridge are always leaking or breaking.

• Upvote 1

Nina did another great job on Kira again tonight. Had Kira hanging off the bedhead, big smile at the finish on Nina's face on a job well done but unfortunately no return favour by Kira.

8 hours ago, Nari Dog said:

Nina did another great job on Kira again tonight. Had Kira hanging off the bedhead, big smile at the finish on Nina's face on a job well done but unfortunately no return favour by Kira.

I think you make a small mistake, you reverse the names of the two people. Since I follow them, (2 years), on CC it is agreed that the one with the tattoos is Nina and it is Kira who almost always does all the "work". But of course it does not change much in history ... ::)

53 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

I think you make a small mistake, you reverse the names of the two people. Since I follow them, (2 years), on CC it is agreed that the one with the tattoos is Nina and it is Kira who almost always does all the "work". But of course it does not change much in history ... ::)

Oops,sorry about that Chief. :confused:  Got a soft spot for Kira, not only does she service Nina, but she has a great set of boobs. Not too large not too small, nicely shaped.  

• Upvote 1